Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
looking for an obian - Page 2 I_vote_lcaplooking for an obian - Page 2 I_voting_barlooking for an obian - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
looking for an obian - Page 2 I_vote_lcaplooking for an obian - Page 2 I_voting_barlooking for an obian - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

looking for an obian

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

looking for an obian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 pm

She turned and started walking off. "I'll tell mink myself if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 pm

"Not just yet, let's give that another shot." Zayn, having followed Acrysta's scent, willing to make sure she's all right, came from behind Pyrus. "You tell her, and that relation will crumble to dust. This man here tells it himself, then he might have a chance."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 pm

"That's why I'm saying he has to tell her...if he won't then I will...I'll give him a week." She looked at Zayn then walked towards Pyrus and stopped in front of the barrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 am

Pyrus looked down, "damn I will have to deal with this screw up. How did I end up in this situation? Someone take care of her I have to deal with Mink." Pyrus got up and prepared a teleport spell.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am

"People should always account for their own mistakes. Those who don't, deserve no second chances." He was now standing besides Vayne.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 am

She looked at him and nodded before kneeling next to Acrysta and holding her close to keep her warm. "We should get her some where safe"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 am

"There are plenty of places she can be kept safe, but this is surely not one of them. I suggest somewhere the guy won't find her as easily anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:09 am

"Yeah get her somewhere." Pyrus bowed and he looked like he was about to face the devil himself. He teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:11 am

She stood up holding Acrysta in her arms. "Where to then?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:12 am

"I have a place, she's been there before. It's not the stablest of all places, but it provides a roof, more or less, and nobody comes there."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 am

"Alright let's go." She then walked over to Zayn and wrapped an arm around his for him to Guide her there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for an obian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2