Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
looking for an obian I_vote_lcaplooking for an obian I_voting_barlooking for an obian I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
looking for an obian I_vote_lcaplooking for an obian I_voting_barlooking for an obian I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

looking for an obian

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

looking for an obian Empty
PostSubject: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Pyrus came to the forest in the rain looking for acry. He was worried she had flown away in only underwear. He lookes around desperately, he thought he heard sonething.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

*Acrysta had crashed into a tree and fell to the ground, she was tired, and her wings were cold and stiff. 'Why...why now...?' She just lay where she fell, the rain poring down on her from the sky.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Pyrus found her and he looked around, "might as well set up a tent." He set up a make shift tent and a fire and he dried her out with fire magic. "You ok acry." To warm her up faster he was in the tent holding her and he was pretty much naked.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

"Why...why me...?" *Her eyes were glazed over, as if in a trance, and she didn't even acknowledge pyrus' presence, or even him grabbing her to dry her off.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Pyrus soothed her, "calm down everything will be ok." He started to hum.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:54 pm

*She paid no attention to him, her body in a trance-like state.* "..." *She pulled away and got up, her legs unsteady, and exited the tent, into the rain. Her wings were still a bit stiff, but she tried flapping them to gain lift anyway, her body acting on instincts. 'I have to...get to...Tetsuno...'*

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Pyrus grabbed her and sent a weak jolt through her body. Calm down and get healthy first, he dragged her back into the tent.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:58 pm

*Her body, through a muscle memory, pushed pyrus away, and took off into the sky, but crashed into another tree a ways away.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Pyrus caught her again and brought her back to the tent and he got a good hold on her. "Calm down you idiot your making it worse." He made sure she would stay and get warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 pm

*She struggled a bit, like an animal trying to get away from its captor* "Get...away...I...don't need you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Pyrus kept holding her, "you are soaked to the bone even my fire magic can't dry you fast enough. Calm the hell down or you will not see tetsuno again you will die of a bad cold."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 pm

"Get...away from...me! I don't want to go back! I lost...my memory more than once to you!" *She gets up, legs still shaky from exhaustion.* "Get...away! I don't want to go dormant again!" *She opens an unstable portal, and drops through it, with it collapsing upon itself, making a bang.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Pyrus eyes glow red, "memorized it," he simply followed her trail of magic opening a portal of his own.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 pm

*Her portal opened to an open field a good distance from the tent* "Must...get...home. Must...get away...from pursuers. I will not...be taken...again." *The rain was getting worse, and poured down harder, with the wind blowing harder, and colder, against her bare skin.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Pyrus appeared out of the portal and it made a huge banging sound, he spotted Acry and caught her again, "calm down I just want to keep you warm and talk." Pyrus got his arms around her this time much genteler and his voice was very soothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:24 pm

"Get away!" *She broke away, one last time, before collapsing onto the ground.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Pyrus put up a barrior from the rain and to keep her in one place, "calm down I am not here to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:29 pm

"...I...will not..." *She fainted, her body going limp*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Pyrus grabbed her and kept her dry. He stayed up the whole time using fire magic to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 pm

A void portal opened up outside of the barrier near Pyrus and Acrysta and Vayne stepped out looking around. "Hmmm...the forest...always peaceful at night." She then noticed Pyrus and Acrysta and blinked. "Pyrus.....what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Pyrus explained the whole story, "so I am here with a woman wearing only panties." He was waiting for vayne to bite his head off over cheating on Mink even though it was not 100% his fault.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm

She glared at him and turned. "I wonder how Mink will respond to this." She then wrapped her wings around herself. "I know if I was with you I wouldn't respond well to it. Why don't you go now and I'll look after her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Pyrus looked at her, "this will stay a secret from her. Don't tell her a thing, and I was thinking of hanging around tilk she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm

"keeping it a secret makes it worse!" She then turned looking at him her eyes glowing red where the white should be. "That's like saying you don't respect her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Pyrus sighed, "I realect her that is why this never happened." Pyrus had a depressed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for an obian   looking for an obian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for an obian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next