Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guest apartment - Page 9 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 9 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guest apartment - Page 9 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 9 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guest apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Guest apartment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:56 pm

"You should try it, the warmth of another holding you. The breath on your neck." Igrus was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm

"Y-you're creepy! You get to sleep outside in the dumpster!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 pm

"You are being mean I am just a 13 year old kid." He made crocodile tears.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm

"Yeah yeah, well I'm...not sure...how to do you measure years on this planet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Igrus explained how earth years worked and how many hours were in a day and how they worked. "You should cuddle it is relaxing." Igrus smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 pm

"Let's see then, in earth years I'd be about...31 I think. I'm not sure how my birthday would work in accordance with your calendar system though. That seems like a pretty big age gap I think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 pm

"Yeah so it is not so creepy it is just a kid cuddling with an adult." Igrus laughed, "though you called me creepy."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yes, but our planets cultures are different. Culturally my age is only slightly older than what yours is here. On my planet you'd just now be starting your work at that age."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm

"Well I am determined to sleep in a bed, and your free to join me." Igrus started to walk to the room.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:28 pm

"I'll just sleep on the couch..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:33 pm

"You are no fun it wouldn't hurt to share the bed. You can sleep in the bed I'll take the couch." Igrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 pm

"Just make up your mind. I can alwaysgo find somewhere else to stay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:40 pm

"I was just trying to be a little fun, sorry you can have the bed." Igrus sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm

"V-very well, if that is what you have decided."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 pm

"Maybe too soon to try and cuddle." Igrus laughed, "get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:48 pm

She went in and laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Igrus drifted off to sleep a bot disappointed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:52 pm

She drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 am

Igrus woke up and started to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:01 am

She was having a dream, a dream of her past. She remembered as a young girl, someone saved her, someone freed her from her life as a slave, but who was it? Why could she not remember his face...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:07 am

Igrus kept showering it had been a while.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 am

She woke up and looked around the room. She got out of the bed and stretched. "Hmm, I wonder where that kid is? HEY ARE YOU STILL HERE???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:17 am

"I am showering, up for joining me?" He was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:22 am

"Who w-would ever want to shower with you. You make me sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 am

"Your no fun where is your sense of adventure." Igrus laughed pretty loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest apartment
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next