Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 am

Kobachi finished his sandwich. "If only you had some chocolate syrup." He smiled and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 am

Hyjil blushed and took a seat, "you could of went to the store around the corner."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 am

"I'll remember that next time." Kobachi put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 am

"You are wanting to go on a bounty right?" Hyjil laid her head on his shoulder. She grabbed the blanket off the back of te couch and wrapped herself up.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 am

"Yea, i could probably use one." Kobachi slipped out a yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:03 am

Hyjil fell asleep on him again.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 am

Kobachi placed a seat cushion on his lap and laid Hyjil's head down on it. "This might be a little more comfortable." His voice was soft enough so she wouldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 am

Hyjil sighed and spoke in her sleep, "I won't lose you to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 am

Kobachi smiled after hearing her. "You won't." His voice was still low, he watched her as she slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 am

Hyjil woke up a bit later, it was only an hour, "sorry I must of been tired." She sat up, "might need a day of lazyness tomorrow. No nothing at all." She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 am

Kobachi let out a laugh. "I didn't mind, you look really cute when you're asleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 am

She yawned again, "I am supose to be hurt and all from the nightmare that attacked me. Must be my magic healing me fast."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 am

"Yea i guess it could have something to do with that." Kobachi hadn't thought about the nightmare for a while, he was so caught up in just living with Hyjil that he'd forgotten the day he failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 am

Hyjil kissed him, "you protected me very good that day thanks to you I am alive."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:01 am

Kobachi tried to smile but couldn't. "Your magic is what saved you, all i managed to do was melt a bit of paint off of it. And I pulled a gun on it, what was i thinking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 am

Hyjil held him, "you worry too much. Just think about the next bounty."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 am

Kobachi was near tears at the thought of what had happened. "I know, but it's just too painful right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 am

Hyjil laid his head on her chest, "calm down I should of fought back. I am at fault too."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 am

"I just wish i knew how to fight back against those things." Kobachi's voice was a little calmer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 am

"Knightmares are very powerful they resist a lot of stuff. Even witches and warlocks have problems with them. You just have to stop the weapons." Hyjil hummed for her.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:28 am

Kobachi tried to calm down, he knew all he cared about was the fact that Hyjil was still alive, even if he didn't know how or why. "Next time I guess i'll just have to seal off the barrel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 am

Hyjil stopped humming, "I am improving my maternal skill thanks to you." She laughed, "you worry too much anyone could see I looked dead. They won't come after me again."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 am

Kobachi lifted his head, his eyes were a bit red from his tears. "You're right, even i mistook you for being dead." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:41 am

"My luck is something that is out of this world, so I have been told by a person who has died once." Hyjil laughed and used the blanket to dry his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:43 am

"So i guess there's no need in us worrying about that anymore, huh?" Kobachi had finally recovered his smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next