Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:50 am

Hyjil kissed him, "I love that smile. It is so bright, it makes me feel so much better."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 am

Kobachi let out a laugh. "Then i guess i just won't stop smiling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 am

"You would get a cramp if you did not stop, then how would I kiss you." Hyjil sighed, "I should get dressed eventually."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 am

"Probably, it is pretty cold." Kobachi was heating his body so he wouldn't be cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 am

Hyjil yawned, "I am going to go to bed." Hyjil started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 am

Kobachi caught a bit of her drowsiness and yawned as well. "I'm coming to, I'm beat." He let out a laugh and went with her to her room and he fell asleep on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:07 am

She laid down and wrapped her arms around him, she softly spoke. "I normally go to sleep first." She drifted off to sleep too.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:37 am

When Kobachi woke he found that Hyjil had his arms around him and that made him smile. "My turn to make breakfast?" His voice was soft so she couldn't hear. "I take your silence as a yes." He slowly replaced his body with a pillow and headed towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 am

Hyjil was in a deep sleep, she was dreaming about Kobachi.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:42 am

Kobachi took out a pan and fried some eggs and french toast, he figured, since Hyjil likes sandwiches, he could make good french toast. After he was done he divided the goods on a few plates and walked back to Hyjil's room. "Hey got something for ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 am

Hyjil stirred around, "don't leave me in here alone." Hyjil was talking in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:48 am

Kobachi let out a laugh. "Are you dreaming about the chains? Come on, your breakfast will get cold." He shook her arm a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:49 am

Hyjil woke up and lookee at kobachi, "good morning." She seen the food and grabbed a plate.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 am

Kobachi smiled and took a bite of his toast. "Don't leave me in here alone." He was trying to tease her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:57 am

Hyjil blushed, "I ummm, dreamed about what we did." She ate some of her food.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:01 am

Kobachi finished his plate and laid it down on the side of the bed and leaned over to kiss her. "I did too." His smile got bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:04 am

Hyjil finished her food and set the plate aside, "you trying to keep me in bed all day?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:07 am

Kobachi shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose you'll get out of bed sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 am

Hjil kissed him, "if I decide to get dressed today." Hyjil smiled, and laid her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 am

Kobachi held her head to his chest. "I thought you said today was the day of being lazy?" He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 am

Hyjil laughed, "it is a day of lazy. I make you do everything. Before you go to another bounty."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:18 am

Kobachi kissed her head. "I see, so it's my first day of work as a maid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:22 am

"Naw you can go out and get a bounty it gives you a rush. And when you have a rush you can come home and pass it onto me." Hyjil smiled she wanted him to have freedom.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:26 am

Kobachi returned her smile. "I suppose i could, but what would you do if I wasn't here?" He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:35 am

"Have a day of doing nothing, I'll be fine I was fine before." Hyjil yawned, and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next