Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Pier in the Warf of Thought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:30 pm

"..." *She held up one of her wings, as if saying 'help me'.* "...nothing good came of that, I take it?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:38 pm

"Well, we had the best of fun, until we grew up. When you were 30, and I was 34, well, we had a fight over a boyfriend. In the end, you had gone. I was looking for you for almost 3 days, and I found you in the ravine we used to play at as infants. Just, you weren't alive anymore. That baron you had an arranged marriage with claimed it to be my fault, and he accused me, while trying to revive you. That's when you had become an Obian."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

"I...killed...didn't I? Did you ever find out who killed me and how?" *She was shaking her wing, trying to get the armor off herself.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Aqay walked around Acrysta, knowing she was trying to get it off, but too proud to ask. She slowly took it off her wings, piece by piece. "Well, turned out it was an accident, you had gone there in your rage over our lover, and had fallen down. But as that baron stupid revived you, you had become something else, someone else, and anyone nearby had felt that, first hand. Nobody survived that. Until I found you, and with our bound, got you back to your senses. There, any better now?" She had taken off the armor of her wings entirely now.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:52 pm

"A little...so my...death...was an accident? Or did I do it on purpose?" *She flapped her wings, and they seemed to be glad the weight was off of them*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm

"You're not the kind of person to do that. That's just not you. So I'm very sure you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:03 pm

The boy began to think on whether he should stick around to hear what they were doing or whether he should just leave before he's found out. "It seems like they're just here as a reunion, maybe i should just go before I get into trouble. He began to walk back when he backed into a barrel knocking it off. He thought for sure this would get him caught.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 pm

"So...why did he revive me? Shouldn't he have moved on?" *She took off her sword, paying the noises in the background no mind* "I mean...I wasn't that important...was I? Just the average angel...there were probably prettier ones than I was around..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yes, but with such a tragedy on his hands, and many knowing he was aiming for another person, your death came incredibly well timed. So, to keep himself from being accused of murder, he tried. Funny, really. He tried to save himself, and by doing so, he got killed."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 pm

"..." *Acrysta just sat there, silent* "What about you? What role did you have in this?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 pm

The boy took off as fast as he could without checking to see if they had noticed him or not. Though he couldn't forget the talk about angels, obians, and murder.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 pm

"I had nothing to do with all of it, except for the fact that we had accidentally taken the same lover. When I heard you had returned, though as Obian, I did my best to find you. Which, eventually, I did."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:24 pm

"...I see. Who did I take as a lover after that? Considering I retained my emotions and all...did I resume my 'life', after revival?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:29 pm

"Well, after realizing what happened, and what you did, you told me. We tried, then, and it worked, but it wasn't like before. It was less fun, and more real life business. Then you got pregnant, I had to take the throne, and then, you were gone. Out of nowhere, 300 years after Dark Ray was born, you were just, gone. I couldn't fond you anywhere, it was as if you had vanished from the world entirely."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 pm

"I see..." *She shed a tear, she had had a friend...* "..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Aqay knew it was painful to accept, but she found the truth was always better then a lie. "As much as I missed you, I wasn't allowed to look for you. A queen, looking for a lost farms girl? that was preposterous. So I lived through the years, decades, ages, knowing you'd be out there, watching me. And I was hoping you would know I had tried to get back to you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 pm

"So I was just a lowly peasant girl?" *Acrysta was disappointed, she wasn't an important person, she was a nobody, in her former life.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 pm

"For the outside world, yes. But for me, you were the greatest person I ever knew. My parents, brothers and sisters, they all kept to the castle and their high position, but in you I saw the first time in my life, a hard working girl, who didn't care about her status, but only about fun. That made me to who I am. That changed me so much. So, I am very grateful I gotten to know you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 pm

"..." *Acrysta didn't know what to say. Royal blood, befriending a common peasant?*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 pm

"But aside from all the past, how are things going with you currently? Someone had a crush for you, I heard. A Reaper, of all things."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 pm

"...yes...I have feelings for him, as well...after all I've learned...I don't think I should..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:28 pm

"Why not? If he stops his former job, he is free to do whatever it is he wants to, and you, my dear, are already that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 pm

"Already what?" *She picks up a piece of her wing armor, examining it on a whim*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:32 pm

"Well, you have no duties on your shoulders, no work to do. You are entirely free."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 pm

"Am I?" *She looks at her armor. Was she really free? If so, why did she keep this suit of armor?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pier in the Warf of Thought
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next