Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Pier in the Warf of Thought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 am

"But I've given up on pursuing my memories...which means..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:24 am

"Which means, you still have him, and can start all over again. Us sisters, you two in a relation, and other people in other things."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:28 am

"But...you said I started like always...in a relationship. Shouldn't I break that pattern, and be alone for once?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 am

"Well, you should do what you think you want to do. You shouldn't follow rules, regulations and codes, or patterns. Live your life like you want it. Screw the rest, do what you really want to."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:36 am

"...I do have feelings for him...I don't know why...I'd only just met the guy..." *Acrysta swims to shore, she was feeling a bit cold in the water.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 am

"Well, then you ask him out on some dates, maybe sleep with the guy, see how that goes. If you still feel the same, just go for it fully and ask for his hand. Not literally, off course, but in marriage." She pulled a face when she mentioned literally.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 am

*Acrysta got out of the water, her body shivering from the cold water, and her bosom and lower body still bare to the world.* "Do you really think I should pursue the relationship?" *Acrysta flapped her water-sogged wings, in an attempt to shake water out of them. The moon started to rise, and it was getting colder outside.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 am

"Here, let me help." Aqay climbed out as well, and then wrapped her arms around Acrysta, putting their bodies against each other. "This is a little trick I learned last time I went to the Glacier Mountains." She concentrated, and slowly, but certainly, their bodies grew warmer.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:47 am

*Blushing at the contact of their bodies, Acrysta just stood silent.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:58 am

After they both were warm enough, Aqay let go of her sister, and picked up her robe, to get into it again. "I hope that helped for now. Where do you intend to go?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 am

"...I've taken up residence in the old Daion estate...as for what I'm going to do next...I don't know..." *She walks over to her armor, and pulls out the picture of Tsun.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:03 am

"I think you should best take your chances with the Reaper guy. You don't get them easily."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:05 am

"You think so?" *Acrysta turns around, facing Aqay, still holding the photo.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:07 am

Se looked at the picture. "Yes, it's what I'd do in your place. And maybe look up the woman on that picture. Tsun is a nice gal, and she's one of the strongest Demons around at this time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 am

"I don't need to. I have all the memories I need...I was merely going to give her this photo. Her son said it wanted to see her. Would you go give it to her?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 am

She nodded."I'll do that. And, I wonder, what are you going to do about Dark Ray?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 am

"Thanks...I don't know...when I revealed that he was...mine...he...didn't quite understand...I might need your help...to get through to him...you're his godmother, right?" *Acrysta hands over the photo to Aqay.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:20 am

She put the photo in her robe, and nodded again. "I tried that, but it ended up in nothing. He just ran off."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 am

"Then I don't know what to do..." *Acrysta starts to put her armor back on.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:45 am

"Well, what would you do if your boyfriend would suddenly go around, fighting random people, and looking like the bad guy in any situation?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 am

"..." *She really didn't know how to respond to her questions. She hadn't seen Ray in almost 100,000 years...so how would she know what to do? She continued to put on her armor in silence.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:49 am

"Well, what would you do if it were your boyfriend doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 am

"...I...don't know. I really don't know...I'm a failure as an Obian...just like I was in life. I probably tripped and slipped by doing what I'm doing now, not looking." *She had gotten to her wing armor.* "I probably deserved my death in life..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 am

Aqay walked up to her, grabbed her at her arm, turned her around and slapped her straight in her face, in one breath. "Don't let me ever hear that from you again. I thought you were dead, and when I learned you survived, I was overjoyed. You have great people, you're not a failure, you're special. So be special."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:59 am

*She dropped a piece of the wing armor when she was slapped, and it bounced into the water under the pier.* "Even when that 'special' leaves me wondering what I do next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pier in the Warf of Thought
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next