Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Pier in the Warf of Thought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 am

"Next is what you decide, and if I hear a word like that from you again, I'll lock you away in a box, so you cna't hurt yourself, and have some thought with you alone." After having lectured her, she sat on her knees, and looked in the water. "Great."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 am

"..." *She sat down, beside the railing, and looked out at the sky*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:08 am

"Be right back." She slipped out of her robe, straight into the water, and went down. After 9 seconds, she surfaced again, and grabbed the pier, getting her hand full of splinters. "Here you go." She put the fallen piece of Acrysta's armor on the pier, and stood up, putting her robe on again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:09 am

"My wings feel lighter now..." *She looked at the dropped piece*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:19 am

Aqay looked at her sister, and put her hand on her chest. "Just go for the guy, I'll see if I can handle Dark Ray again. We'll meet up here every sunday then, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:20 am

*She nodded.* "Alright. It's nice to see a familiar face...after being dormant for a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 am

"It's always nice seeing familiar faces. We'll see each other again soon. Be here, I will, too." She stepped backwards through a newly created portal, which also closed again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:51 pm

-Sunday, sunrise- *Acrysta's portal brought her back to the pier* "I wonder if she'll be here...like she said she would."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Aqay rose from the water. She had gone for a swim, to relax. "Good to see you came. How you been last week?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 pm

"I've been fine. How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:59 pm

"I returned the picture for you. and, she wanted to see you as well, she had some questions. She's over there, at the beach." Aqay pointed to the attachment of the pier to the mainland.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 am

"I'm not sure I'll be able to answer her questions...I don't remember anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:10 am

"Maybe she has no questions, but answers instead."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 am

"...maybe...but I'm not sure if I should talk to her now..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 am

"I can come along, if you want. If that makes you feel any better."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 am

"Sure..." *Acrysta shifted around nervously, her armor making the pier's floor creak*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 am

"If you really don't want to, we can just stay here and talk. I can tell her she has to come back later, or when I'm not around."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:25 am

"I'd actually like it if you were with me...for old time's sake..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 am

"All right, then let's go." She gotten into her silk robe, and took Acrysta's arm, and walked her to Tsun. "So, here she is."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 am

"..." *Acrysta hung her head, embarrassed for having to ask for help. 'Can you hear me telepathically Aqay?'*

*Tsun looked at them as they approached. 'She looks familiar...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 am

I hear you. "So, Tsun. This is Acrysta, she had the picture."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 am

"She looks like a dear old friend...I can't quite put a finger on it..."

*'May I relay my thoughts to you, for you to speak them? I'm finding it hard to speak, at the moment...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 am

Sure, that's fine. " I'll be talking for her, she's rather shy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:50 am

"Oh...okay. Why did you have that picture? It was in my family's estate."

*'Because...I woke up in the Daion's crypt. I took up residence in the castle...and found your mother's room...please forgive my intrusion...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 am

"She woke up in the Daion's House, and in your mothers room, she found that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pier in the Warf of Thought
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Pier-
Jump to: