Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Transfer Students - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTransfer Students - Page 3 I_voting_barTransfer Students - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Transfer Students - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTransfer Students - Page 3 I_voting_barTransfer Students - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Transfer Students

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:13 am

Her ears perked up suddenly and the illusion around them and her tail vanished showing them now. "So your a mangy mutt?" She started to back up feeling uneasy and folded her ears down quickly to hide them.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 am

*Tsun, dressed in a school uniform with some grease stains on it, walks up to everyone* "Hello everyone! I'll be joining this class as of tommorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:18 am

Gin said to Namide" Ok so i don't care what they call me i still make all type of friends who are not mutts."

He said back to Namide" My mom told me to make all type of friends" Gin look at Namide one last time and said" Well Namide I am very happy to meet you and i hope we can be friends some days.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:20 am

She quickly hid behind Tsun and looked at her while cowering a bit from David. "I doubt it my kind doesn't usually get along with yours."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:21 am

"Well, like it or not, we all need to get along guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 am

Gin saw a other student. He said to the student" Hello My name is Gin and i am New here in the school.

He look around the school and turn his head back to the student and said" Umm can i ask do this school have anywhere to hang out or to cool out?
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:25 am

She looked at Tsun and clung to her arm feeling uncomfortable. "I..I know." She then looked at Gin "I'm sorry for how I acted to you it's just I get scared around werewolves."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:27 am

"The name's Tsun, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:31 am

Gin said to Namide" It cool Namide it just that i really love making new friends that is not a werewolf you are the first on"

He said to Namide" Let Start over. My Name is Gin Banner and i am a New Student in this School and new to the city. He Said to Tsun" Nice to meet the two of you if the 2 of you are cool with it we can be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:32 am

"I don't see why not...Namide?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:36 am

She nodded and looked at Gin. "Sure...I'll try but it'll take a while for me to get used to being around you." She then sighed. "Also you are to tell no one of what I am and what you saw." She looked up at Tsun. "I'm guessing you'll join the A/V Club or something like that?" She then looked back at the list of clubs trying to find one to join.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 am

"Nah, gonna start a mechanic's club for toying with tech."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:42 am

"Figures." She then looked at her. "Tsun..can I come over to your place tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 am

"Why? Somethin' botherin' ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:44 am

Gin went back to the list of clubs and said to himself" Hmmm what to pick... Cooking club nah, Anything with computers... nah... I found it a Darts club now that is a club that i going to like.

Gin Turn to both Tsun and Namied" I might join a darts Club or a Pin-pong Club... I will go for Pin-pong Club Who want to join thr Pin-Pong- Club?"

he went to see his watch and said" Oh no i need to cook dinner.. Forgot Mom Dead Oh well Dinner for one then.

Last edited by David Knight on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:46 am

She shook her head. "No I just want to be with a friend tonight. Maybe have a Girl's night?" She looked at her beaming a bit when she said girl's night. Then hearing Gin say his mother is dead she looked at him. "I...I know how that feels"

OOC: Both IRL and RP wise i know how it feels to have a dead mother
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 am

"As long as you behave yourself, you can"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:49 am

She smirked. "So you know of my mischievous habits huh?" She then hugged her "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:52 am

"Well, have you decided on which club you're going to join?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:56 am

Gin said to Both Tsun and Namide" Oh Yea I also forgot.... Nah it will come back."

Last edited by David Knight on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:58 am

Pyrus shows up at the school. He sighs he does not want to be here but, a friend ask him a favor to explor the place and make him a guide of the shcool.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 am

She shook her head. "I don't know yet. maybe Kendo Club." She then grabbed her arm and leaned against her feeling tired. "Hmm...so what do you want to do when we get to your house?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:09 am

"I don't know, I may head off to the workshop. Got some work to do there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:13 am

Gin said to the both of them" Well i need to get home and cook me some Dinner, It was really nice to meet the both of you today here in school well see you later." He left the School ground and he is walking Back to his house. He was thinking to himself" Mom Today in school i meet two new friends".
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 am

She smiled and nodded. "Can I have your address Tsun? First I have to go meet the Kendo Club Leader and then ask to join. After that I'll meet you at your home." She then sighed. "Also I wanted to have a girl's night with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer Students
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Public Schools :: Arakai High School-
Jump to: