Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Transfer Students I_vote_lcapTransfer Students I_voting_barTransfer Students I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Transfer Students I_vote_lcapTransfer Students I_voting_barTransfer Students I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Transfer Students

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:01 pm

After just moving to Arakai from another town she was waiting in the hall with C.C. to introduce herself hiding her ears under a hat and her tail wrapped around her waist to look like a belt she seemed a bit nervous. The teacher introduced her and C.C. as students and when a few students looked at her she squeaked and hid behind C.C.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:04 pm

C.C., as her usual self, was more confident then others could ever be. She walked to a twin seat that was still available, and had Namide walk right behind her. Her own introdution had been only a short "I am C.C.", while Namide was too scared to say a word.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 pm

She blushed and looked down while the teacher prattled on about lectures she then looked at C.C. "Do I really have to go to these?" She seemed bored when she said this.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:13 pm

"Yes. Not only was it your mothers wish, but also will it help you."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm

She sighed and wrote down notes then looking up saw the teacher stopped then she looked at the clock seeing lunch started. "C.C." She got up and stretched. "Want to go get lunch with me?" Seeing a guy coming towards her to talk she hid behind C.C. for a bit of support and clung to her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:22 pm

"You'll have to make other friends besides me as well, you know. Let's just say hi to him." They stood up after having packed up, and walked up to meet the guy that was coming towards them. "Not interested." And C.C. walked straight passed him, but leaving Namide face in face with him.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:27 pm

She blushed looking down. "H..Hi" She then looked over at C.C. and glared at bit as if saying to her just with her expression of why do this to me.

He looked at her now. "Hi...so I saw your new and just thought I'd welcome you to this school. "If you want I'm about to go get lunch and was wondering if you wanted to come with me. I'm going to Pizza Hut."

Just hearing the name of the place she knew C.C. would go and she'd be dragged along. "...."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 pm

C.C. stopped in her tracks. "Yeah, we'll come, but only because it's there, no other reason."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:31 pm

She walked over to C.C. and grabbed her arm cuddling against her. "I guess that means I have to go with."

He looked at them and nodded. "Alight it's only a short walk from here." As they walked he looked back. "So...what brings you two to Arakai? Are your parents involved in the study of the war that happened here 500 years ago?"

Hearing that she stopped and looked down not wanting to talk about it. "..." She then looked back at C.C.

He looked at her. "Is it something I said?" He then looked at C.C.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Small flashes of the occurenses went through C.C.'s mind. "You're wrong. We're here for the reason that we have to go to school, just like all other people."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 pm

She nodded and walked into the Pizza Hut with C.C. to get a few slices.

He walked in and ordered a large pizza and sat down at the same table. "So...are you seeing anyone?" When he said this he was looking at Namide

She looked at him and blushed a bright red before looking away. "N..No...and I don't plan to for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:40 pm

While eating her pizza, C.C. took the lead of the conversation. "What you must understand, is that she's out of your league. for several reasons which I will not discuss in public." I hate pushy guys.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:45 pm

She looked at her and smiled grabbing a slice and starting to eat it. "Thanks sis" She then leaned against her.

He looked at them and sighed getting up and walking off in anger.

She looked over at her. "C.C. do you think of me the same way I think of you? Like a Sister?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 pm

"I'll consider you both my sister and daughter. Your mother has that on her conscience" She ate further, smiling at her lines.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 pm

She blinked and smiled then hugged her. "I'm glad you do." She then looked down a bit. "Can you...tell me about her?" She looked up at C.C. now. "I never got to know her as long as my other siblings."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:01 pm

"She was a charming woman, and had a warm heart. Her life was one that began in violence, but she gained to find a husband, the one big love of her life, and she had 4 children. Wise ruler, in her time. Also elected while young, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:14 pm

She nodded and kissed her cheek. "Thanks C.C." She held her chest mourning her mom a bit and cuddled. "I'm glad I have you here looking over me sis." She smiled and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:17 pm

After they were finished, they went back to school. Back at class, they had Physics and afterwars gymnastics. While in physics class, C.C. gave Namide a heads up. "In gymnastics, you may don't want to be near me. I know you want me to be besides you, but this is one of the things you'll have to learn by yourself as well, being indipendant. Your mother had to learn this the hard way, I'd like to spare you that."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 pm

She blinked and nodded. "Why in Gym though? That's when I'm most Insecure...especially since I have to show what I am to the other girls." She looked down a bit. "Unless you could help me hide that a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:46 pm

"I cannot hide you, however, I can make them not see it. I'd prefer not to, though." After Physics, they went to the gym. "Here, this should work." She touched Namide, and her ears and tail vanished. "Don't worry, they're only invisible." Once they got into the dressingrooms, they started to undres and get into their sportwear. "Oh, C.C., look at you, you're so pretty" "C.C., they're really big, I wish I had those!" "C.C., you're an athlete, aren't you, with those curves?" The girls kept on admiring her body, including the fact she was smooth as silk and appeared to be very strong.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:49 pm

She blushed listening to this and looked away while undressing. "Why...why do I have to go to school?" She sounded angry and then opened her locker and pulled out her sports wear starting to put it on.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:56 pm

When they were on the field, the teacher came along. Now not only the girls were gathered around C.C., but also the boys were there. Damn, I hate these shallowminded people. She just pretended to be a bit nice, but Namide could see she wasn't enjoying herself here at all. "Ok class, today we'll start with simple basics. We start this semester with soccer, so everyone get ready!" After one and a half hour of intensive sporting, and running after a ball, most were exhausted. Namide had trouble walking, since her feet hurt, while C.C. was almost the only one who didn't feel a thing, along with some sportfanatics.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:03 pm

After gym she got changed back to her normal school attire and watched the other girls admiring C.C. then she smirked and headed towards the door her mischievous side wanting to go have a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Being followed by a whole bunch of students, C.C. went outside, looking for Namide. Nothing could happen to her here anyway, because nobody knew who she was, especially without her demonic features. The herd still following her, she went to the cafetaria, to have a snack. These people, unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:48 pm

She was sitting on one of the rafters of the large cafeteria looking down at everyone. "Hmm... I think I'll stay up here a bit and skip my next class." She then yawned and laid back on the rafter. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfer Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer Students
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Public Schools :: Arakai High School-
Jump to: