Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Transfer Students - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTransfer Students - Page 2 I_voting_barTransfer Students - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Transfer Students - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTransfer Students - Page 2 I_voting_barTransfer Students - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Transfer Students

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Transfer Students - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:37 pm

A girl ran quickly through the cafeteria. "Oh great, I will be late for class!" She looked into her backpack. "This is all your fault you know." She then tripped over her own feet, and landed face up on the ground. "Ouch..." She looked around, and even though there were several others nearby no one came to help her. She stood back up and happened to glance someone in the ceiling. "Wait...is someone up there? How did they get up there?" She looked around some more and still no one payed any attention to her question.
"Great, well I have no time for this!" She gave a quick look back up at the ceiling and then ran off for class again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 pm

C.C. noticed the girl had fallen, ran out. Wait. Isn't she in our class? Guess we have class then. As C.C. moved out to go to class, she immediately had an army follow her. These people are getting me on my nerves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Gin found the school. He said when he was looking for a school" Let hope no one pick on me this year." Gin Enter the School Building and look for the Main Office. He Found a map to the whole school on the wall by the case of champions. He said" so it 4 room down to the right".

In the Main Office

Gin enter in the office and said" Good Morring". Everyone was working. He found a classroom Line up. He Scaned for his name and said" so i am here with a another Student name C.C".

Gin walked out from the main office and put on his hood. He Found his Classroom He enter in the Class and found a Desk by the Window and said" Let hope i make some friends This year. Gin Took of the hood and just look at the window.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 am

Instead of going to class she slept on the rafter and waited for class to end when she woke up.

Meanwhile in class the teacher was doing roll call and when it got to Namide no one answered so after calling 2 more times she asked someone to go find her. She then looked at Sakura and pointed at her. "Could you go find her? I know she's still in the school."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:34 am

Sakura let out a sigh. "I don't really want to..." Then she realized that she basically had the teacher's permission to skip class. "But, since you asked so nicely Miss Kazami, I guess I can go find her." Sakura left the classroom. "I'll just take my time finding her, I don't even remember what she looks like very well, I knew I shouldn't have fallen asleep during homeroom." Sakura wandered her way to the cafeteria. She looked back up and the person who was there before was still there. "Hey, wake up!" Sakura threw a button she found on the ground up at the person.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 am

When it hit her she woke up and rolled over looking down at Sakura. "What?" She then stretched and stood up before jumping off the rafter and pressing against the wall her claws digging in to slow her descent. When she reached the ground she pushed off the wall and walked over to her. "What is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 am

Sakura blinked, thinking over what she had seen. "umm...Never mind, you are Namide right? The teacher sent me to find you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 am

*Tsun walks into the library, picks up a book, and sits down to read*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 am

She sighed. "Fine...I'll go back." She started to walk back and looked at her. "You won't tell anyone what you saw ok?" She looked forward and started walking to class before stopping near the library sensing a familiar presence. "Hmm..." She then turned and walked in to go see if she was right. After seeing Tsun she smiled and ran to her hugging her from behind. "Auntie Tsun!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:05 am

*Tsun jumps, startled* "Wha-! I hate it when you do that...how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:09 am

She cuddled a bit and looked down after asked how she's doing. "Nervous and scared." She then sat on the end of the table and looked at her. "Why do I have to attend a school?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 am

Sakura glanced in and sighed. "Great, someone she knows...wait auntie?" Sakura looked in again. "Oy, don't take too long chit chatting, if I'm caught near you and not heading back, I'll be in trouble!" Sakura then got promptly scolded for yelling in the library.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 am

"Because you aren't ready to take up your mother's place and you need to learn"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 am

She sighed and looked over at Sakura... "Fine I'll be there in a second." She then looked at Tsun. "So why are you here? Just to make sure I go to classes or what?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:19 am

"Just reading...may attend a class or two of yours...don't know just yet"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 am

She nodded and got up. "I'm just glad your here. It's lonely just knowing 1 person here. I'll see you around auntie tsun." She then walked over to the door. "So....you were sent to find me?" She looked at Sakura when she said this.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 am

Sakura was startled when she was spoken to again. "Oh yes, the period os almost half over by now, we'd best hurry."

Last edited by violink4swords on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 am

"See you around" *Tsun goes back to reading*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:36 am

She looked at her and sighed. "Fine...I don't want to go though." She then turned walking into the Classroom and ignored the teacher as she took her seat seeing a new student there as well. But when she looked at him she picked up something that kind of angered her a bit.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:39 am

Sakura waited in the doorway for a moment. After a moment she walked right in front of the teacher and sat back down. "I know I need to keep a low profile, but man people only notice me when they need to use me for something!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:45 am

Gin Saw a student said" Hello My name is Gin.. Gin Banner I not here to hurt anyone i am a really nice kid."

Gin took off his dark black Jacket and show what he was wearing. A Gray tee and Sky blue pants and dark red shoe.He took out his notebook for class and said to the student" I am also really cute".
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:57 am

She looked at the guy who spoke to her and sighed. "I'm Namide." She then looked away. "Why do you tell me your cute?" She blushed a bit while still getting an odd feeling from him.

After a while class ended and she got up deciding to go see what clubs there are and stopped looking at Gin. "When in the hall i want to talk with you." She then walked into the hall and headed over to the bulletin board to see the list of clubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:04 am

Gin said to Namide "ok let me put my stuff back in my bag". He Stand and put his notebook away in his bag,put on his bag on his shouders and put on his black jacket. Gin Walk out from Class and saw a list of Clubs in the hall.

He was looking at all the type of the clubs and said to himself" Mhh there a Chess club, Comic Club, Book CluB and a Cooking club I am in love." Gin saw Namide and said " Hello Namide Did you say you need to talk to me" ?
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:08 am

She turned and looked at him "Your giving off a vibe or...I guess Scent that kind of bothers me" She then looked away. "I don't know how to describe it." She then looked at him. "So maybe you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:12 am

Gin Look at Namide and said" What do you mean Namide.?" Gin Felt his heart rising up and said to himself" Calm down dude not here".

He went back to Namide" what you mean just becouse i am 50% Human and 50% of werewolf don't change anything i love meeting new peoples to make friends with and to hang out with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Students   Transfer Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer Students
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Public Schools :: Arakai High School-
Jump to: