Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShopping for clothes - Page 3 I_voting_barShopping for clothes - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShopping for clothes - Page 3 I_voting_barShopping for clothes - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping for clothes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Shopping for clothes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:42 pm

He was still thinking. 'Right? I mean she doesn't think it's a date...does she?'

Last edited by Gambler of Legend on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 pm

From inside, she looked to the window. Seeing the two talk, she really got a sting of jealousy, and not thinking about what she did, she got up, and went to the toilet, through the window there, outside. There, she looked around, and walked into an alley.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 pm

*Cad walked inside, and saw that Amber wasn't at the table.*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 pm

He walked in and saw Cad standing away from the table. "Where'd Amber go?" He was a little worried, and then he realized that she was worried about how he felt about Cad earlier. "Oh no, she didn't misunderstand and take off, did she?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 pm

"Looks like it. And boy is she the jealous type..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:57 pm

In a back alley, a block away from the restaurant, Amber sat down against the wall, sunk to the ground in tears, and covered her face. I had it all, in one night. A husband, a daughter, a new house, new job. Then Cad came, helped me with my personal issues as Angel, and made it perfect. But now they ...
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:00 am

He bit his thumb, he couldn't think of where she would go. The worst part was this was his first time in the Angel world so he didn't even know his own way around. "Do you know where she might have gone?" He was growing more and more worried. He felt like it was his fault.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:02 am

"Knowing a kid like her...probably not too far, try the alley out back." *Cad walked back outside, thinking*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 am

Amber was still curled up in the same place, crying. It was too perfect to be true, it all happened so close to one another, I should have known ...
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am

He took off out the door and headed for the alley. "Amber, Amber where are you?!" He pushed passed a few people to get to the alley.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:08 am

In a radical decision, hearing Gyanburã, she stood up, and ran further into the alley, until she ran into a couple stapled boxes, and fell down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:08 am

*Cad sat on the nearby square's fountain, thinking. 'Did I go too far? Should I really attempt to take another Angel's mate? I love him, and yet, loving him means hurting Amber...'*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:12 am

Gyanburã went into the alley and continued calling out. "Amber, please, where are you?!" Then suddenly it stopped; he had just realized something. He use to be a scumbag bent on taking peoples money and blood no matter what the cost was. When did it change? When did he become like this. It only lead to one thing, he found people he cared about. He took off sprinting.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am

*'...Amber. If I found a mate...' Cad was deep in thought. She had to figure out a solution. She'd created a mess of things, as always.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

Amber was lying in the couple of boxes, with a cut on her left arm, and a bruise on her right knee. She was too tired from the shopping, and crying, and couldn't get up from the cartons. Feeling her blood on her arm, running down slowly, she didn't know if Gyaburã would catch her smell, and if he did, what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 am

*'It's a tough decision...but I'll have to give up on the first love I've found since I became...this.' Cad looked at herself in the reflection of the water. 'If I were still a male angel...I would have liked Amber as she was...but I'm not.' Cad walks calmly towards the alleyway, where she looked for amber.*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 am

Suddenly he was over come with the sent of blood, it was taking him. He followed it, his eyes were wider than ever and he found Amber lying on a couple of boxes. "Hey, are yo-" He grabbed his chest again, he was hungry. He stood like a statue.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 am

She looked over her shoulder, seeing Gyanburã standing a couple of yards behind her. I knew it, that's why he's here ... She tried to get up, and wanted to run away, but her body wouldn't let her in the stress she was in.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:26 am

*Cad saw Gyanbura clutching his chest. 'Is he alright!?' She runs over to him.* "Are you okay? Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 am

Gyanburã took out his coin and started flipping. His vampire instincts were taking over. He began a strut towards Amber. "Heads or tails, who will fail? Oh am i hungry?!" He was singing, but he tried to resist from the inside. He was too late.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:31 am

"Great..." *Cad low swept Gyan off his feet, and then she saw Amber on the ground, between the crates* "..."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 am

He finally mustered up enough will power to fight the urge of a small moment. "Cad knock me out and take Amber and run! Now, before it's too late!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 am

"..." *'Do I stay and fight him, or do as he asks...I'm sure I can take him...he doesn't look like that old a vampire...'* "...you want blood...take mine!" *Cad held out her arm and wing in a 'come and get it' gesture*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:42 am

"What, don-" Before he could finish the instinct came back. He began laughing and started flipping again. "Thank you soo much for the offer, but, before I do, I want to tell you a little secret. I'm 200 years old, and my birthday cake was the clerk down at the convenient store. Isn't it funny how time fly's? Well I've already said too much." He charged at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:44 am

"And here I was going to tell you something..." *Cad attempts to dodge, with him clipping her wing a bit* "...that I loved you. But I want Amber to be happy...so I won't pursue you...but I will also not let you harm her."

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for clothes
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next