Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping for clothes I_vote_lcapShopping for clothes I_voting_barShopping for clothes I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping for clothes I_vote_lcapShopping for clothes I_voting_barShopping for clothes I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping for clothes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Shopping for clothes Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:43 pm

*Cad, Amber, and Gyanbura stepped through the portal into the Angel World Marketplace District* "Welcome to your homeworld, Amber."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 pm

"I've been here before, a long time ago. But I can't remember it. It looks magnificent, though."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 pm

"That it does, now lets go shopping!" *Cad takes them to the market square, where all manner of wares were being sold, from clothes, to jewelry and even to weapons and armors from different worlds.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 pm

"Cad, you think I should sell my armor here? I mean, it's still back home, but from what they said, it was for diplomatic forces only."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 pm

"Why? You're supposed to return that stuff if you're quitting the diplomatic forces."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 pm

"I never got the chance for that, I ran fof as soon as I saw what happened to my colleagues."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 pm

"Well, you'll have no worry for money, cause I'll buy all your clothes here. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

"Do you have that much money?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 pm

"Indeed. I have my clan's inheritance to spend. We accumulated a lot over the generations."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:22 pm

"I can pay for you guys. As a little present from me. I wouldn't want you spending all your money Cad." He wanted to be a gentleman and at least give them something since they brought him along.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm

"Don't worry, Gyan. You don't have to, plus, do you even have this world's currency exchange rate? Human yen doesn't go for much here..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm

"Well, I don't really know much about the dressing code here, what do you think I should get, or what looks good on me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:28 pm

"Get whatever you think looks good, the only codes here are for ceremonial and festival attire."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:43 pm

"Ah i see, that would put a damper on things." This felt like the only time he would be near useless financially. Then he decided he would try again if they go to the mall afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:46 pm

"Let's see...one unit of angel currency is..." *Cad uses a bit of magic to produce an abacus* "...this much in human yen." *Cad shows Gyan the lowest figure the abacus could manage* "It's an estimate, of course."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 pm

He looked at it and was shocked. He had enough to last him a few lifetimes in the human world sure, but he could probably only get a shirt in the angel world. "I can't believe it..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 pm

"Sorry. Just leave everything to me here, okay?" *Cad winked at Gyan, in such a way that Amber couldn't see* "I'll even buy lunch!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Amber had just returned from a renegade at the market place. "Uhm ... I think I found some things ... " She was carrying several robes, a coat, some pants and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm

"Let me go pay for all that...which stalls did you plunder from?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Turning a bit red, she pointed at the back, a stand that had barely anything left for people to view. "That one."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Gyanburā was relieved that he wasn't paying. He would've had bigger things to worry about besides being found out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"Right...let me go pay the person, and I'll be right back. You two don't go anywhere." *Cad walks over to the stall, apologizing for Amber's 'blunder'. She asks how much she owes, and pays the amount, 150 units of angel currency.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:13 pm

"Hey, Gyan, I wanted to ask ... uhm ... what do you see in Cad? I mean, uhm, how do you see her, as ... what ... ? "
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:16 pm

He looked at Amber and smiled. "I think she's a nice person, she's got more money than me that's for sure." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 pm

"Well, yes, but I meant, do you see her as a friend, or ... " She didn't really dare say the rest, afraid he might get mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for clothes
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next