Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_vote_lcapShopping for clothes - Page 5 I_voting_barShopping for clothes - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_vote_lcapShopping for clothes - Page 5 I_voting_barShopping for clothes - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping for clothes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Shopping for clothes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:08 am

*Cad looked around for the voice's origin* "..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 am

Amber looked at Cad, as her question remained unanswered. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:17 am

"There was a voice just now...did you not hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 am

"There was no voice, no. What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 am

"..." *Cad looked around again*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 am

Amber tried picking up Gyan, who was clearly heavier then she was. "What is wrong?" While Amber was doing her best, from the end of the alley, shifting closer in range, making him partially visible, Dark Ray still looked at them, waiting for them to go back to whatever place it was they had to go to.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:28 am

*'Must have been my imagination...' Cad goes over to Amber, and takes Gyanbura off her hands like he weighed no more than a child.* "Go grab your clothes you bought, and let's go home. We can talk about everything there."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 am

Amber got her clothes, and followed Cad.

Dark Ray remained in the alley, which was empty now on exception of himself. Love ... The word was still bothering him, plaguing him, since he couldn't understand its meaning. Finding it not worth wasting his time over such a meaningless word, he sunk into the ground, leaving the alley empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for clothes   Shopping for clothes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for clothes
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5