A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is InimicalDragoon

Our users have posted a total of 45445 messages in 792 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_voting_barTsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_voting_barTsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2373)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Lunch Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:03 pm

"I haven't thought about her in ages...that is why I never spoke of her...I'll write a note to my students, giving them a week break for their studies...all of us can take a break and go visit mother. Give them a taste of my nice side for a change. My reputation will take a hit, yes, but they'll get a much needed break in return, and Igrus will get to see his grandmother for the first time...a chance for him to learn about his demon heritage." *Tsun stopped crying, and pulled away from Pyrus* "How about it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:09 pm

"If that is what you want to do I do not mind, thd principal will understand. You are passionate at what you do that is why you come off as a little mean. Now take a deep breath or you might faint. I know how painful it is to lose someone." Pyrus kept his voice calm.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:11 pm

"Thank you for understanding...father. Mother will be happy to receive visitors after so long..." *Tsun leaves to go tell her students about the week break they'll be receiving*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Pyrus takes a seat and thinks to himself, "she has changed over the years. I am glad that she is able to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:06 am

*Tsun returns later, her school bag packed with assignments to be graded* "Shall we leave, father? Mother awaits to see her child...one she hasn't seen in ages."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:08 am

"Lets get the family to gather then." Pyrus smiled at Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:09 am

"Okay. I'll go pull Igrus from class, you go get Syprus and meet me at my apartment...okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 am

"Ok I can do that for you." Pyrus went to go get syprus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 am

*Tsun goes to igrus' classroom, and tells his professor that he's to miss a week's worth of classes, and he'll be doing any assignments at home. She motions for Igrus to get his stuff and come on.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 am

Igrus got up and walked over to his mom, "I kinda had a date after this. Mom what are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:17 am

*On their way out, she told him* "We're taking a week off to go see your grandmother in the Demon World. It'll be a good opportunity for you to learn about your demon heritage..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 am

"Ok mom," Igrus yawned he was glad to be out of class but sad he won't go on a date.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:22 am

"And you're too young to be going on dates...okay? Only reason I let your sister run off with Ashura was because she's too much like me...she wouldn't take no for an answer..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:25 am

"Ok mom, lets get ready to go." Igrus grabbed his mom's hand and held it. "I won't leave you alone mom, Takumi was a little selfish." Igrus was tearing up about his sister not being around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 am

"Alright. Let's."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6