Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank and Serana trying to break a curse I_vote_lcapFrank and Serana trying to break a curse I_voting_barFrank and Serana trying to break a curse I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank and Serana trying to break a curse I_vote_lcapFrank and Serana trying to break a curse I_voting_barFrank and Serana trying to break a curse I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank and Serana trying to break a curse

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Frank and Serana trying to break a curse Empty
PostSubject: Frank and Serana trying to break a curse   Frank and Serana trying to break a curse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 am

Frank and serana were adventuring around the monster world. They were both looking for someone to assist them.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana trying to break a curse   Frank and Serana trying to break a curse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 am

Jessika was out for a stroll when she came upon two familiar creatures,they were Frank and Serana.Jessika ran up to greet them.

"Hello you two,so what are you guys doing in this world,are you stalking me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana trying to break a curse   Frank and Serana trying to break a curse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:39 am

"No we are finding ways to break our curses. We were once residents of this world." Serana was glaring at jess.

"Sorry she has been a little annoyed lately." Frank put his head down.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana trying to break a curse   Frank and Serana trying to break a curse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:41 am

Talking to Serana

"Maybe talking about it would help,would you like to talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana trying to break a curse   Frank and Serana trying to break a curse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank and Serana trying to break a curse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: