Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Lunch Break I_vote_lcapTsun's Lunch Break I_voting_barTsun's Lunch Break I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Lunch Break I_vote_lcapTsun's Lunch Break I_voting_barTsun's Lunch Break I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Lunch Break

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 am

*Tsun walked off campus and headed towards the park next to the campus, boxed lunch in one hand, and a stack of papers in the other* "Why did I take on so many grade levels? This is exhausting work..."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:09 am

Gyanburā walked around aimlessly. "A school huh?" He looked around and noticed he was lost in a park. "Oh come on, again?!" He asked aloud as though someone could hear him.
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 am

Igrus spotted his mom and walked over, he knew she would scold him. "Hello mom need any help grading?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 am

*Tsun noticed someone walking around, looking lost* "Can I help you? This is a campus owned park...do you have business here?" *Looking at Igrus* "What are you doing here? Isn't class in session? Student's lunch isn't for another half hour!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:16 am

Gyanburā seeing the woman approached her. "Actually yes, I am both lost and...wait...did you say campus owned park?" He looked around and saw the school.
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 am

"If I pass the exams at the end of the year I still pass all the classes. I am only doing college because you and dad want me to. I want to adventure, I want to defeat demons and take the rank of strongest. So are you going to let me help with the papers or not?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:20 am

"Yes. This may not be campus grounds...but this is a campus-owned park. Do you have business here? And no you can't. Did you at least show up for attendance? That also counts toward all the exams..."
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 am

"My illusion does a good job of showing up for me. I am not a human I was not made for mindlessly studing and all that I am made to fight." Igrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 am

"Actually I am looking for a school for...for...my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:26 am

"Alright...here...help me grade some of the younger student-work...I need to deal with this gentleman first, okay?" *She hands him a portion of the stack, shooing him off so she can focus on the lost guy* "Your daughter? How old is she?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 am

He started counting and said "She's 7."
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:31 am

Igrus took a seat and started to grade the papers. He went into full focus mode and he started to get less annoyed as he got more papers graded.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:32 am

"Then you want the primary school. This is the college campus...but you can fill out an enrollment form at any campus. Just walk into the building and ask for the dean of enrollment."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 am

"Ah I see; thank you for your help. However, can you point me in the right direction? I tend to get lost in parks for some reason...I don't quiet understand it myself."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:38 am

"I'll take you there personally, then, follow me." *Tsun leads him into the main campus building and shows him the way to the enrollment office*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:38 am

*Gokudo sneaked onto the campus.
"Aha, a School. there's bound to be hot babes here."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:42 am

"Thank you for leading me here; I'm very grateful." He entered the office.
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:44 am

Igrus got to the last paper and started to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 am

"No problem, I teach on multiple levels, maybe I'll see your daughter in one of my classes..."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 am

"Yea...maybe." He began to mumble "Except for the fact she's not my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:48 am

"What do you mean? You just said she was your daughter? Is she adopted?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 am

Gokudo sneaked towards the building. "Ok, locker room. where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:53 am

He jumped when he realized she heard him. "Yea, she was adopted." He felt that he wasn't exactly lying, but, in fact, stating a preemptive truth...maybe.
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:54 am

Igrus finished the papers and left them with an illusion and seen off in the distance a suspicious man. He snuck up on him and said "boo."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:56 am

"Oh, so kind. I'll look forward to her being in my classes...you have my sympathies." *Tsun bowed and left him in front of the office. On her way back to igrus, she saw a boy who didn't look like he belonged on campus, so she walked up behind him and grabbed him by the collar* "May I help you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsun's Lunch Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Public Schools :: Arakai Central-
Jump to: