Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Parks are obviously Safe places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:22 am

Shizuku, who had left the protectiveness of her Obian love, had decided it was time for her to find herself, figure out who she really was, but before she could go on such a journey, she would need to prepare, and get known to the things she'd require to do on her travels. Which is why she was walking through the park now, with a cloak wrapped around her, and carrying a necklace around here neck only very few would recognize.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 am

"Is something wrong?" *She looked around as well, seeing nothing out of the ordinary*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 am

"The necklace my teacher gave me, I can sense something similar to it outside. Lets go see what it is." Feix left a lot of money on the table and walked back out to the park.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 am

"Is this related to me in any way?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 am

Sensing an odd sensation, and not knowing what it was, she looked around. Not seeing anything which would remotely seem unusual, she just continued her path, and tried not to catch any attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:30 am

"It might be he told me that a very powerful being gave it to him." Feix made it back to the center of the park.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:31 am

"Oh...I don't think I would have made something like that..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 am

Getting a bit tired from walking for 3 hours, Shizuku sat down against the base of a tree. She just watched passerby people, and kept her face hidden for as far as she could, in fear someone might recognise her, and tell Vayne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 am

"He also stated that same being is all knowing, we might be able to get you some answers." Feix started to concentrate on his surroundings and isolating the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:35 am

"Really? That's a relief..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 am

Seeing a couple on the center of the park, she noticed the guy was looking around, as if he were searching for something. Turning her head away, Shizuku acted as if she didn't see them, and kept her scarf over her green hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:41 am

The fox on feix's should rustled a bit, "I see that is where it is coming from." He started to walk in the direction of the person trying to hide themselves. "Calm down Peq keep sleeping you silly fox hate for you to start a fire here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 am

"..." *Tsunnau just stayed quiet, following him wherever he went*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:44 am

As an animal from the couple she saw came her way, she got up, only making herself more suspicious, then, seeing they noticed her now, she ran away, into the direction of the trees, hoping she could hide herself from them there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:48 am

Feix spotted the person and ran over to her, "hey you lets have a talk."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:49 am

*Tsunnau stayed back, waiting for this to play out*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:51 am

She wasn't gonna let them catch up, and the moment she got to the tress, she handily jumped up, and climbed in one of the first trees available. In doing so, she lost her scarf, and her full green hair became visible, falling down over her shoulders and on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:54 am

"You're making the girl scared..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 am

Feix followed her, "please don't run away I just want to talk you must know something about this necklace right?" Feix was holding a necklace in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:58 am

Climbing higher in the tree, and then jumping to another tree, she tried to still get away from them, even though they were simply walking from one tree to another, while it was taking her a lot of energy to keep jumping from one tree to another. "I don't know anything, leave me alone! I'm not going back!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 am

"Miss I am not taking you anywhere just calm down I just want to ask you a few questions then you can go back to ignoring me. Infact if your hiding from someone I am a master of illusions I can help you just please answer a few questions for me." Feix was trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 am

Shizuku stayed in one tree., looking down from up above. "That's what they all say, and when I'm down, you'll bring me back there. how can I trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:09 am

*Tsunnau walks up to the tree* "Back where? We have no idea where you are talking about...I sense someone like me has been around you...an aura's trace is around you similar to my own. Please come down so that we may talk. I may not have emotions, but I am slightly 'curious' as to what you may know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:10 am

Feix stopped and thought, "well what do you want me to do to prove myself? I wish Pyrus was here he is better with these situations." Feix sighed and bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 am

She looked at Tsunnau. "You're one of them. I knew it, you're here to bring me back!" In her fear, she jumped to another treetop, but not having put enough strength in it, she didn't make it to the other side, and fell down before she could get a hold of a branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parks are obviously Safe places
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: