Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Parks are obviously Safe places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:08 am

Leaning against a tree, thinking she ran far enough to have lost them, she sank to the ground again, and rested against the base. "I'm sorry Vayne, but I don't want to go back to that darkness."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 am

*A familiar figure walks up to Shizuku* "Long time no see...remember me? Me and Gino looked after you for a while..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 am

"That girl knows more then she is letting on we just made her nervous. That strange outburst was a good indicator of what she might know. When she calms down maybe we will find he again and have a better talk. Now she said something about obian I might know something about that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:13 am

"Really? What do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:15 am

Shizuku shot forward, and hugged Takumi. "Hey ... I missed you ..." She had her arms wrapped tightly around her waist, and her head right next to it, and no intention whatsoever of letting go.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:17 am

"Seems like you had a fright...what's happened?" *She took her over to a nearby bench, petting her hair*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:17 am

"A taboo in magic is to revive a person, we call them obians. They are very powerful beings that can learn anything just by being hit by it. Obians are said to go crazy and kill the person who revived them, that is all I know. Pyrus refused to tell me more then that." Feix thought a minute.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:18 am

"...oh dear. Then I must have..." *She just trailed off, lost in thought*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:26 am

"I was followed by 2 people, they wanted me to answer everything they wanted to know. Also about Obians, while that's where I ran from." She let a tear escape her eyes. Looking up, she explained what happened in more detail, but also a bit subectively, making her look like the victim more and more.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:28 am

"It's okay...it's okay...I'm here, and no one's going to hurt you..." *She rocked her back and forth, trying to calm her down* "Why were they asking about Obians? Aren't they tabooed?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 am

Sniffing a bit, she let Takumi ease her down. "They are, but I've been at their homes. And it's a terrible dark place. I couldn't stay there ... " She couldn't stop the tears, and was letting it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:32 am

"Those who meddle with death end up dead, I guess it is poetic justice that reviving a dead body gets you killed." Feix sounded a little down.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:37 am

"But still...someone cared enough about this person to bring her back to life, making me, and then I go and kill them?"

"You were with Vayne for 10 years...what made you leave her?" *Takumi gave Shizuku a boxed lunch* "But before you respond...have a bite to eat, will you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 am

"I know it sounds wrong but that is how life works I guess. For someone with no emotions you are takibg this bad." Feix tilted his head a little at Tsunna.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:44 am

"...I know...it's just, if that is what has happened in my past...I'm not sure if I want to find out about my entire past...you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:45 am

"I don't want to eat, I just want to feel happy again. And in the Obians homeworld, that's just not possible, it's a void ofnothing, nobody reacts happily, or even sad, or angry, it's all the same. I couldn't handle it anymore. And Vayne didn't seem to care about it anymore either."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 am

"Then how about coming to live with me and Gino for a bit, till you can find your own happiness? I'm sure he and the kids would love to see you after all this time..." *Takumi looks around, observing a dispersing crowd*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 am

"I will tell you this not knowing about yourself might be more frightening then knowing. We can learn to move on and learn from our mistakes but if not we know of them then we just repeat them."

Last edited by steafen on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:49 am

"But one of those two, that guy, was a bit friendly. The woman was just like the other Obians, she insisted I had to tell her everything, forced me to, and I ran ... " She sniffed again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:53 am

"She was probably 'curious', and let her thirst for knowledge get a hold of her...nothing to be scared of...so if I go back with you, will you act calmly, knowing I'll protect you if something happens? I am half thunder demon, after all...and my mother was the strongest demon back in her day...nothing to fear, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 am

"Well, ok, I can do that." She sticked to Takumi, holding her arm close to her chest, and not letting go, like a small child.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:57 am

"Alright...where were these people? Will you lead me to them?"

"Maybe...I just don't know if I should continue, knowing what you just told me..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Shizuku lead Takumi back the road she ran down, towards the two, who were there, talking still, while the mob had gone away again. Hiding a bit behind Takumi, she pointed at them, indicating that was the duo which had bombarded her with questions before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 pm

"I think it is best for you to decide what to do but not knowing will just make you ignorant to your own self and that is bad." Feix sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:03 pm

"I guess...are you still willing to help me?"

*Takumi approached the duo* "What's the big idea, scaring my friend here like that? She's been through alot, you know!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parks are obviously Safe places
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: