Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Parks are obviously Safe places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 am

"And how am I not odd Fei-kun?"

Last edited by Aster's Blessed on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 am

"Of course I am not a human...and from what I can tell, neither are you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 am

"I am a warlock though my magic is not strong, and konata you muttered off our cordnate to Tsunna here..." Feix could of kept going on but he did not want to hurt the little girls feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:19 am

"My daddy made me memorize the coordinates of every inch of the park before he let me come here alone."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:19 am

"Well, from what I can tell...I am not like the demons of their world...I have wings...but I also have no emotions...so I am probably not of their race either...I met a being similar to myself as I awoke, but that is it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 am

"In my line of work no emotions would be nice. Kona your father seems too protective." Feix yawned.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 am

"Simple! If you have no emotions, then you are a kuudere, my father told me that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:25 am

"Well...it may be good, but it's also bad. I cannot 'feel' others as they feel for each other, so I do not know anything of emotions." *She turns to the child* "A what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:28 am

"Well, kuudere would be if you are cold and emotionless, but deep down you care about your friends and loved ones! But it could be so deep down that not even you yourself would know it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:29 am

"Alas, I have not one emotion to this body of mine. I cannot do what you or these 'kuudere' you speak of can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:31 am

"Pyrus once told me about a being with no emotions once. He said to avoid them because there is no telling what their goals are. So Tsunna what are your goals?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:32 am

"Poor naa-sama...Oo! Butterfly!" *Konata ran off after the butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:33 am

"I want to recover my memory from before I went dormant...I cannot remember anything from before I awoke..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:37 am

"Well you don't sound dangerous yet though it might be fun if you become dangerous. I bet a huge bounty would be put on you." Feix laughed, "I want to help you and just because I have a feeling you will bring in a few fights I'll do it for free."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:38 am

"...okay, but were you expecting compensation for helping?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:42 am

"I normally expect compensation, but I doubt you have anything I want right now. I'll just hope being nice and helping you will pan out for me." Feix laughed smuggly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:43 am

"...after laying in a crypt for almost 100,000 years...I'm lucky my armor and weapon survived...it's all I have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:47 am

"You might want to look a little less flashy though. We do not want to attract too much attention." Feix said this looking at how flashy Tsunna looked.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:48 am

"Like I said, this is all I have...I have no other garments, or would you rather me walk around unclothed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:52 am

"As interesting that would be, it might get you arrested if you don't mind I can cast an illusion to make you look normal till we can get you another outfit." Feix smiled and his fox on his shoulder rustled a little and he softly hummed to it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:57 am

"I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:01 am

Feix walked up and put his hand on her shoulder and focused on a basic illusion spell. The spell made everyone else see her as wearing a t-shirt and pants, and none of her armor was visible anymore. "That should do for now, though you might of looked better in a dress."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:04 am

"...if you are trying to get me to 'laugh', you are wasting your breath, plus, I have never worn anything besides that armor...that I can remember..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:07 am

"Well we can change that I have a little money we can buy you a real outfit." Feix was confused as to why he was being nice to her and why he is offering to buy her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 am

"...where was this 'lunch' you spoke of earlier? Will it help me recover my memories?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parks are obviously Safe places
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next