Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Good to be Back - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGood to be Back - Page 3 I_voting_barGood to be Back - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Good to be Back - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGood to be Back - Page 3 I_voting_barGood to be Back - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Good to be Back

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Good to be Back - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:24 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:27 am

Seeing this as his chance, Dark Ray flew after Tetsuno, and then took the way into the open again. Not noticing Ignis, he suddenly got hit by an attack, full against his side. He crashed into the wall, ramming a hole through it. Twitching in pain, it tried to get up, but felt too weak in order to do so.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:28 am

Ignis walked over to him and but the blade of his sword to his neck

"Now if you value your life you will leave this place at once.What will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:29 am

He pushed himself up and winced having only 1 arm now from that attack that hit him and he cracked his neck his arm starting to heal and regrow he then turned and walked towards Dark Ray slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 am

With the blinking of the sword on his dark body, it felt drained, unable to move. He opened his eye, looking up to Ignis and Tetsuno. In a last attempt, trying to get away, it shot a dark Pulse into the rubble, which wasn't powerfull at all. Judt enough in order to try and make a confusion.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hadron Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:33 am

He turned to watch but in doing so fell over from pain and sat on the ground. "Ugh..." As he sat there he returned to his normal form.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 am

"Your tricks wont help you now but if that is the answer to my question then you have sealed your fate."

Ignis rose his sword and swung it down at the intruders neck.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 am

The sword hit and killed Dark Ray. But it disappeared, and the surroundings turned black. Slowly, it became visible again, and they were all lying on the floor, close to where Dark Ray had crashed into the wall. Though he was gone. Everyone had a slight headache, but for the rest, nothing else had happened.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:44 am

He sat up and groaned in pain his arm slowly regrowing still along with his wing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 am

"Oh god I knew being back in this world would be trouble."

Jess finally woke up

"What happened?"

"I don't know but lets get this place cleaned up."

Ignis walked over to the stranger and offered him a helping hand

"I want to thank you again for protecting my wife but why?'"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:49 am

"I don't know." He sat there resting as his arm healed itself. "Something told me to." He then fell back losing consciousness from loss of blood.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:51 am

Ignis clapped his hands and some maids came in

"Take this man to a spare room and tend to his wounds my wife and I will be in our bedroom and do not wish to be disturbed."

Ignis and Jess left.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 am

As Ignis and Jess tried to leave Ashura walked into the castle and looked around. "Hmm...so this is the royal castle."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 am

"Oh great another one!Look can you please just go come back tomorrow or something we have allot to take care of right now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 am

"I would if this wasn't important." He looked at Ignis now. "I've been watching and noticed an increase in hunters and not just vampire hunters there's one of every type now."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 am

"Hmm and what do you suppose we do at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 am

"Not sure but I've just been killing them and taking their weapons as trophies."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:19 am

"Very well try to figure out how many there are and report back to me but tell no-one of this,understood?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:28 am

He nodded and turned heading back towards his castle now but before he left. "I have files if you want to read them back at my castle." He then exited the castle and walked off back towards his castle.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 am

"And here I thought it was going to be peaceful but i guess humans never change."

Ignis and Jess went to their room.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm

A few hours later Tetsuno awoke and looked around his arm and wing having fully healed and regrown. He got up and sighed. "Uhh...so let's see if that man is still here so I can get my bearings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good to be Back   Good to be Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good to be Back
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3