Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIgrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_voting_barIgrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIgrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_voting_barIgrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus at the pizzaria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 am

"No I want to do this my way, thank you for wanting to help. I am going to head home to get the plan started."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 am

"I insist little bro can make a convincing curse, and you'll thank me for it later." *Takumi curses Igrus into an older woman, looking about 18*
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 am

The member 'Tsun-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 am

"How can I confront her if I look like this though." Igrus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 am

"Use an illusion on yourself to make yourself look normal when you meet her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 am

Igrus tried an illusion, it worked. "This will work now we need to get me to demon world. My original plan would draw a lot of attention." She starts to think.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:12 am

"Well...don't do anything foolish...I would hate to lose my only brother..." *Takumi hugs Igrus, tearing up a bit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 am

"I will be back before you know it." Igrus starts to let off calming magic, "I figured out how to use the warm magic daddy always uses." Igrus remains calm and he wipes takumi's tears.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 am

"...still...don't get hurt, okay?" *Takumi walks back to the apartment*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:23 am

Igrus thinks a minute then Pyrus' illusion taps his shoulder. "If your going to demon world then use a short cut Pyrus always uses." The illusion explaibed it all to Igrus and Igrus left for demon world. "To be young again and to adventure he will be fine I'll inform pyrus to shadow him." The illusion chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus at the pizzaria
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3