Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus at the pizzaria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:25 am

*Regina left a note on the Pizzeria door: 'Dear ill-bred nephew, I have returned to the Demon World. My father (Your 'Grandpa', as you would call him, calls me back. I shall never see you again, unless you were to come there, as I will not be visiting my heathen of a sister (Your mother). Signed, Regina Daion, Noble Heiress to the Daion Line'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:32 am

Igrus found the note, and had Pyrus' illusion read it to him. "She is not getting away that easy, I will find her." Igrus was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 am

*L. Takumi walks in* "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:37 am

"I am thinking of hunting down our aunt in demon world." Igrus started to close his eyes and think.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:40 am

"Mommy and daddy wouldn't let you...and who's our aunt anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:43 am

"I do not need permission, so I'll be going to mom's workshop now I just had a great idea." Igrus starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:49 am

"You know mommy doesn't let you in her shop...she barely lets me in there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:53 am

"I know how to get in, I just didn't feel like going in till now. I have a key to get in." Igrus flashed the key to Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:55 am

"That's mommy's key! How did you get that!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 am

"Simple I just made myself a copy of it, when I take my guns apart I have to use the workshop sometimes." Igrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 am

"Does mommy know you've been using her workshop?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 am

"No, so I am off to look at interesting blue prints I seen there. I plan to go to demon world, I need a way there." Igrus tried to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:11 am

"...mommy will be mad...and so will daddy...plus, you have no experience with machines...you never picked up mommy's love of technology like I did..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 am

Igrus laughed, "I have no interest in them. I know a little about machines and I know that mom owns a few machines that are big. I plan to borrow one." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:16 am

"Don't you care what mommy and daddy will do when they find out you left?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:19 am

"Not really, I am interested in seeing the demon world and me and aunt have a acore to settle. So you planning to stop me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:20 am

"...I don't want you to get in trouble, little brother...I do care for you, even though I picked on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 am

"Ok then you didn't see me, I want to do this. So let me get into trouble, I don't mind being in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 am

"I'm not going to lie to mommy and daddy either. They'll find out one way or another where you went...so how about a disguise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:31 am

"What are you suggesting?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:34 am

"They'll be looking for you. If I curse you, you'll look different, and they'll never find you. Grandpa gave me his spellbook, so I know a few permanent curses now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:37 am

"No, I can buy time with an illusion. As long as you do not tell on me I'll have plenty of time to swipe one of the machines. I just need to make sure the others will not work for a bit so I will use a crash virus I was building." Igrus kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:40 am

"But daddy can sense an illusion. He can also sense curses...but you can make up an excuse saying you were cursed by a witch...you can't easily explain away an illusion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:46 am

"Yeah he can sense illusions, that is why I plan to get caught. I have to talk to her once and change her mind about mom and dad. She don't like us because dad is a warlock." Igrus looked sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 am

*L. Takumi walks up to igrus* "I can undo the curse anytime, I just don't want you caught too early."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus at the pizzaria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next