Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:49 am

He shook his head. "Not yet." He then got up and walked over to Syprus. "But can we talk a bit in private?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:54 am

"We can lets step into the work shop." Syprus led the way and they entered the shop.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 am

He walked in and then closed the door. "Takumi really likes me...and when I told her that I'll be leaving when I'm an adult." He blushed a bit. "She said she wanted to come with me and marry me like her grandpa is with her new grandma."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:02 am

"Sigh, we can cross that bridge when it happens. She is five and she rushes into stuff like her mom." Syprus picked Ashura up, "you need to gey powerful and protect her if you want to keep her. A friend of mine dedicated her life to revenge nd ended up turning crazy. I don't know your story but if it is revenge you should forget about it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:04 am

He nodded a bit before laying his head on Syprus' shoulder. "Hmm...it's a long story."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:08 am

"I am good at feeling emotions, I could feel the sadness. If you choose to leave then get stronf enough to protect her. She will follow you to the ends of the universe she is like her mom, when she makes up her mind there is no changing it." Syprus took a seat in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:25 am

He nodded. "I could tell...when she said she wanted to marry me I said Ok and kissed her." He looked down a bit fearing he would get angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 am

"Don't worry so much kid just try not to go beyound kissing you both are kids." Syprus hugged him, "you are family I would not hurt you. Though something needs to be done about that hair, I won't force you to cut it. Just let me brush it and keep it nice." Syprus patted Ashura's head.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:31 am

He blinked. "You don't like it long?" He tilt his head. "And sure you can fix it a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:38 am

"I don't mind it long we just need to keep it nice, I can do touch ups on it later. If you need anything do not be afraid to ask for it. I bet you are tired though." Syprus starts to hum softly to Ashura.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:39 am

He shook his head. "Just a little shaken...I brought Takumi back because while at the park something felt wrong....I saw two men that looked familiar to the men that killed my parents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:47 am

"I see, I can go with you both next time if it makes you feel safer." Syprus hugged Ashura tightly, "thank you for bringing her home. I am glad you are safe too, you are my daughter's treasured one. You need to stay safe too."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 am

He nodded. "I like her the same way as she likes me." He smiled. "That's why i wasn't angry when her curse was permanent." He then climbed down and walked towards the door to go check on Takumi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 am

Syprus sat there a minute, then he got up amd went back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:01 am

*Takumi was sitting on the couch, humming while reading the book Bley gave her. She couldn't understand the language, so she was looking at the pictures instead*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:06 am

He walked over to Takumi and climbed up next to her before leaning in and kissing her cheek. "Hey." He then smiled and cuddled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:08 am

"Hey. I'm just reading, well...looking at pictures in this book a weird lady gave me while I was at my grandpa's earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 am

He nodded. "Think you could help with my hair a bit." He then ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 am

"Yeah, I could...how do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 am

"just fixed so it doesn't get tangled so easily." He lay his head on her shoulder and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:14 am

"Alright, turn your back to me, I'll put it in a pigtail for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:14 am

Syprus was standing outside their field of vision watching them interact.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:15 am

He looked at her and then kissed her before turning so she can adjust his hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:17 am

*Takumi blushes a bit, putting the book down so that she can work with his hair, which was long enough to be braided into a pigtail, and was in a short while*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 am

Syprus hold back being a protective dad again, "I promised myself I would not interfere they are just kids." Syprus was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: