Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus' world I_vote_lcapPyrus' world I_voting_barPyrus' world I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus' world

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:39 am

Pyrus was resting jn his own universe "these damn chains take too much magic to keep me mobile." Pyrus started to feel a an intruder enter his universe.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:45 am

Light concealed his vision, and then it dissipated again. The chains had gone, and C.C. was standing before him, her skin visible and with a radiant glow around her. She gave him a warming smile.
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 am

"Hello there old friend... mind putting the chains back when we are done?" Pyrus smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 am

Her voice was felt inside his head, instead of hearing it. "You have other things to do then suffer in silence."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 am

"My suffering is for sins that I shall commit. When Ignis is ready to forgive me then the chains will go away. So, you brought me back to play the hero... why pick the most lazy man ever. Even Zedaran is confused I am a wanted man my world forsaked me for my magic and the sin that serana comitted and I took credit for." Pyrus stopped smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 am

"Old things that have vanished in history. They mean nothing compared to the task which is to come. I noticed you attempted to build an army, most likely with the urge to take me down. I'll let you do this, Ignis is under my control. I need you to gather forces from all four worlds, Pyrus. build a rebellion."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:14 am

"I am not a fool, I watched the world while I was gone I noticed what you were doing. For my rebellion to work there will be many losses that chain will be symbolic of those lives I have foolishly lost. I was trying to take you down, someone needs to play the hero and when I do defeat you I will bear the sin of the rebellion they will hate me for losing many inocent lives. Do not soil Ignis' name I need him to rule over the monster world when this war ends."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 am

"This war hasn't started yet, my dear Pyrus. You have yet a massive part to play. It is up to you to build up an army. And yes, many lives will be lost, but they will be reunited with me, and they will know then." She looked at him, with her now golden eyes. "You won't be the sacriface."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:25 am

"I just have to know why me... you knew I would start to amass an army that is why you brought me back. I wished to remain dead this world is better off without me. You could of used Ignis or even Namide they both have more polical power then me." Pyrus was in tears.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:27 am

"Political power, yes. But they don't have the character that is required to gather such forces. Ignis is far too caring for that, and Namide comes oput of my hands, I raised her, according to her mothers values. Therefore, also she is not able to do this job." C.C. became more visible, the light dissipated a little. Pyrus now noticed she wall naked to the skin. "I require your character for this."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:35 am

"C.C. do you have to stand naked before me... this world is of illusions you could take on a physical body using my world... this will be my last job after this I want to die again or leave the worlds behind. This is the last time we both need to leave the future and the safety of the worlds to the next generation. So when this blows over think your goldly powers could let me remain with you.till the end.of time?" Pyrus was blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:39 am

Her hair was blown gently in Pyrus' direction. "There is one thing I'd request of you, which I believe you know now. But for the rest, if this works, I have no further need to remain here as what I am now. You however, will have something to do."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:51 am

"Well third rejection this week. If you ever give up the power or need someone to be with you in the next life well I just stole the marriage offer you gave zedaran.... even though he tried to hide that memory from me I was there. C.C. I really do love you for some reason you just felt similar to me in that we both are hopless fools. C.C. if you want to to end your life when this is over then you will have to marry me and live for another 100 years or so." Pyrus bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:57 am

C.C. walked towards him, and hugged him. "Pyrus. Where I will go, you cannot be. It would devoure you within instants. There is something I left behind for you to live with however." She let go again, and took a step back. "After this war is over. Ask my legacy."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 pm

"Sigh I get the feeling you are suckering me into something. Well C.C. mind giving my chain back we both know Ignis don't need to know anything about our agreement. C.C. it has been fun talking, but your too powerful for my universe this place absorbs magic from anyone but me. If would be bad if some of your power was given to me." Pyrus smiled and walked up and kissed C.C. "you are missing out on a fun life with me so let me be the last man you kiss." Pyrus stepped back after the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Not moved at all by any of the words, she didn't act as he wished. "Ignis is my concern. He knows his task. You should know yours."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 pm

"I am Pyrus the forever vagrant I raise an army and win against you thus uniting the worlds. Sigh no rise out of you at all why do I fall in love with women who have no interest in me. Unless you have another goal me I think I know what to do." Pyrus crossed his arms. "Sigh you going to let me have the chains back they let me contain this vast amount of.magic I have amassed."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:20 pm

"Pyrus, it may sound odd coming from me, but I do care. I care about all living people. Go to Pendragon, Gino Weinberg and Takumi Nekomi's house. There you shall see my dedication to you."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm

"Ok........." pyrus bowed and opened up a portal to pendragon "I understand you care you wouldn't of done this if you didn't I just.didn't like how you did if." Pyrus stepped through the gate and appeared in pendragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pyrus' world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' world   Pyrus' world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus' world
Page 1 of 1