Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOccupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_voting_barOccupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOccupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_voting_barOccupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Occupation by the Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:39 pm

"Fine."

Ignis walked forward so he can see all of his formal people.

"Years ago before becoming king a man healed my lungs but unannounced to both of us his magic was tainted thus corrupting me,and not to long ago this very same man appeared before me and I attacked him only leaving my new bride unprotected and so he took her and sent her...I don't know where but I knew if she were with him any longer it would not be safe.So I made a deal with him to give her back to me and in return i had to sabotage those knightmare frames over there,and so that is the end of my story."

the crowd of monster stood silent.

Talking to Jeremiah

"There I've done what you asked."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Jeremiah put his hand on Ignis' shoulder. "Thanks." He then walked with him inside the palace.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:47 pm

"Please do not touch me or pretend to be my friend.I shall go gather my things."

Last edited by Princess Luna on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Yuna left Galahad and jumped down walking in with Jeremiah and Ignis. "Look...Ignis we're sorry we had to do this but that corruption in you we can't let it be free while you rule. I will find a way to get it out of you."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Jeremiah nodded. "Even my Geass Canceller cannot stop the corruption of the magnitude that's occupying you. I can try, but I don't know if it will work."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:50 pm

"Your words are as empty as that woman you follow."

To Jeremiah

"if it was simply the corruption within me that lead you down this path why not simply seal me away,why did she bring my kingdom into it?"

Last edited by Princess Luna on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm

She shook her head and then turned walking off. "Be that way if you want Ignis." She then got back into Galahad and left the monster world heading back to the human world to return to Anya.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:55 pm

"You endanger your kingdom with the corruption. What if this devil caused you to wage war on the Demons, or on the Humans? You should be glad we prevented much of a fight."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Still talking to Yuna

"I see she still keeps you around even though she knows her secret."

"to Jeramiah

"The only war and bloodshed I see was caused when that woman invaded us,and why am I in the middle of all this when he wants C2,she has been nothing but trouble and heart ache for me since the day I met her."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:05 pm

"I don't know if you are noticing this, but she has been growing far more powerful then any person in this world. We believe she is ascending. She hasn't acted as herself lately. But the fact that she invaded this world, is simple. To rid it of a corrupted king. Which I believe she now sees as her task."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:07 pm

"Look I don't care anymore,okay?I have some things to pack,do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 pm

"Very well then, I'll leave you to it." He walked outside again, while the people were walking away from the main square, and the Knightmares were tkaing their positions in front of the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:17 pm

After who knows how long Ignis walked out of the castle.

"Well I guess this is good bye."

He then left not to be heard from again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Gino walked back to the entrance, after having heard a speech of Lord Jeremiah about the corrupted king Ignis. -But does that really approve of our actions?-
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Namide opened a rift between the monster world and the demon world before stepping out and closing it. "Hmm.." She blinked when she saw Gino. "What are you doing here Gino?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:31 pm

"I'm stationed here now, for 3 more days. Then I return to Pendragon. Believe it or not, but Lady C.C. took over the Monster world. It's now part of the Geass Order, and answers to Pendragon."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 pm

She blinked. "I see..." She then looked around. "Hmmm...how does Ignis feel about this?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:33 pm

"I don't know, but from what I saw from C.C.'s display of power, he didn't have much choice. She wiped his entire army with one attack."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:41 pm

She blinked. "Hmmm...and where is C.C.?" She looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:42 pm

"Can't be found anywhere. After she secured Ignis was no longer a threat, she vanished."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:47 pm

"Hmm..." She then sighed. "Anyway...since I'm queen of the demon world I'd like to meet the other Knights of the round."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:48 pm

"I'm sorry, but it's a bad timing for that. Most are occupied here, the rest is still at Pendragon or in service."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:59 pm

She nodded. "Ok...so why not tell me more about you then?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 pm

"Well, I'm not sure if this is the best timing for introductions. I mean, Ignis may have been corrupted, but does that approve us of taking over the nation? What makes us think we do have the knowledge and right to say who's right and who's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 pm

She shrugged. "My family took over the demon world with a hostile take over a few thousand years ago so I see no problem really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupation by the Knights
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next