Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Occupation by the Knights I_vote_lcapOccupation by the Knights I_voting_barOccupation by the Knights I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Occupation by the Knights I_vote_lcapOccupation by the Knights I_voting_barOccupation by the Knights I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Occupation by the Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Occupation by the Knights Empty
PostSubject: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 am

7 of the Knights of Round were present, as well and the entire Valkyrie Squad and several more departments of the Order's military. The Knights that were present, were Yuna, Gino, Dorothea, Bismarck, Suzaku and Nonette. There was an extreme amount of military power, and even C.C. herself was present. She got out of the cockpit of her Knightmare, and stood on it's wing. "King of the Monster World, Ignis! I hereby claim the throne to your kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 am

Ignis was called to asses the situation.

"On what grounds do you threaten to take my throne?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 am

"Your lack of rule, and inability to rule this world."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:51 am

"Well you know I will not go down with out a fight and it seems my paranoia will finally pay off."

Ignis used his ring to form his armor and got on a private phone.

"Send in the troops,this is not a drill,I repeat this is not a drill."

shortly after the ground started to shake violently and a million monster army marched on the horizon consisting of Hyra's,Laviathen,Giants,Basalisk,and Typhon. Phoenixes,and angels took to the sky's.

"Now do you still want to continue?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am

With a golden glow, she raised her hands. "Begone."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am

The member 'Anya Alstreim' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 am

With her full power, she blew away all Ignis' forces. "Yes, I wish to continue."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Ignis looked around seeing all his troops diminished.

"You really are a vile witch attacking me and my people, massacring my troops you must pay for your misdeeds!"

Ignis diminished his armor so he can use the ring.He aimed it at C2's troops and cast a spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:07 pm

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 pm

The spell missing her clearly, she dissappeared, then appeared right in front of him. She put her finger on his forehead, and pulled the same trick she did before.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 pm

The member 'Anya Alstreim' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:17 pm

"I'm letting you start a life with your wife now, free from these problems."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Ignis fell to his knees and the other residents of the monster world came to check on the situation when one of them yelled.

"You woman what have you done to our king?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:08 pm

C.C. ignored the people, and ordered the Knights to create a secured perimiter. Then she vansihed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:10 pm

"We demand an answer."

"You can't just come in here and attack us for no reason."

"Ya."

Some of the monsters climbed onto the knightmares and beat them.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 pm

From behind the lines of the army, a massive machine flew over. The Siegfried. Jeremiah stood on top of it. "People, ease down. Your king has betrayed you all for his own wife, so he is corrupt. You want your king to easily give you all away for just 1 person?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Yuna sighed and stepped out of her cockpit. "Everyone listen...I hate using my older name for this but maybe you remember it? Takuto Toriyama? Othewise known as the Dark Knight of Death."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:18 pm

"He was a benevolent king who treated us all with respect and love."

"He never made us seem sub par."

Ignis rose to feet

"My people...my former people I thank you for you kind words and admiration but what's done is done now you all must return home before they take your lives."

To Yuna

"She may have teken my powers and my country but my people will never follow."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:21 pm

"We won't take their lives." She then shook her head. "We just want this world."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Jeremiah jumped down next to Ignis. "You're a respectable man, and you know when you lost. But it's a shame you didn't value the lives of your people. Not when you had to." He then turned to the people. "Ignis was a good king, but left you hanging. he would have given you up for his wife. A man like that should not rule."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:24 pm

"So what,what's a man if he wont give up everything for the one he loves."

"Tell them what you will but it will not matter."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Jeremiah turned to Ignis. "I don't believe they recognize how you betrayed them. I think it's time you reveal you''re true nature, what they really mean to you."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Yuna got back into Galahad and sighed before readying an attack if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:28 pm

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:33 pm

"Your dealings with the Shadow Zeradan. Tell them you corrupted yourself. They have the right to know the reason why we invaded this world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupation by the Knights
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next