Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_vote_lcapOccupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_voting_barOccupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_vote_lcapOccupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_voting_barOccupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Occupation by the Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:27 pm

"Namide. You're the only one who ever could listen to, you along with your mother. But you two have imagined everything to always be the right way. You, of all people, should know how people are always discrimitative to others."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:30 pm

She nodded. "I know...but I'm not discriminative like them." She then looked at her. "If you told me you would have someone to be there with you and for you."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:42 pm

"It's not about me. It's about all the rest. They do not know how to respect others. And I'll make them. "
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:33 pm

"Okasan..." She smiled. "You don't have to be forceful though." She then looked down. "But can you stop not letting me hug you...that phasing through you thing is bothering me. Right now I want to hug you but can't."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

The surroundings became pure white. For a moment, Namide couldn't see a thing. as she adjusted to the light, she saw C.C. in front of her, naked, and veiled in the golden glow she had been emitting in the Monster World as well. "Namide. You're job is to wait for the right time. Right now, the people are vengeful. You will be hated in the other Three worlds. You are to wait for the time to ascend to the throne of all." Her smile made everything feel warmer, and Namide saw her face, which clearly had been crying. "Take Harkon, and stay out of sight."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 pm

She ran over to her and Hugged her Tightly. "Ok....but while we're hear...you promised you would one day tell me your name." She looked up at her and kissed her cheek before wiping some tears from C2's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Iside her head, she heard C.C.'s voice. "You already know my name. It's in your heart." A brilliant flash blinded her again, and then she was back in C.C.'s office. nothing had changed, but for one thing. C.C. wasn't there. Instead, something lay on the floor. It was a small tagplate, with a name engraved in it. 'Shizuku' it said. It had a golden drip on it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:53 pm

She looked at it and picked it up then she smiled. "Hmm..I was named after you Okasan." She then hid the nameplate and went back to the room Jeremiah was in. "I better check on him."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Jeremioah was still working, and getting tired. He looked at one of the files, and while reading it, he dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:22 pm

She walked over to him and sighed. "You over worked yourself." She then picked him up and walked over to a room that had a bed placing him on it. "Just rest...." She then smiled a bit and turned to leave. "I probably should leave now to go and take Harkon."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:25 pm

He woke up in a shock, and in doing so, sat straight up, hitting his head against the bed above him. "Darrghh, what the, how did I end up here?!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 pm

She was just leaving the room when he woke up and turned left to head out the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Noticing somebody walked out, Jeremiah got up, and walked after the person. "Hey, mind telling me what happened back there?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 pm

She looked back at him and then sighed. "You passed out while reading or fell asleep. So I brought you to a bed." She then turned. "But I have to go."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 pm

"Thanks. But, what's with the gloomy attitude?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:41 pm

She gave a fake smile. "I'm not gloomy right now." She then turned away and started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Then what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:46 pm

She turned and looked at him a few tears in her eyes. "I....just handed over the demon world to Okasan."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 pm

"Wait, what?" He pulled her close and hugged her. "Hey, shh, it's ok. I'm sure she won't do anything with it that will endanger people."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 pm

She purred at the hug a bit but then pulled back. "She gave me an instruction and I have to go for now...." She then looked down. "Do you have to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:52 pm

"I'm here voluntarily, so no, I don't have to stay. Would you rather have me come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:53 pm

She nodded. "I'd like a bodyguard"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 pm

"Well, thank god Tsun never took the Siegfried apart, it's still in my possession. But fill me in on what has happened."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:01 pm

She shook her head. "We'll need to talk in private...like you said there's a mole."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:06 pm

"Likely, yes." As they walked to the Hangar that had been put up, they went passed it, and straight up to the Giga Fortressn Siegfried, which was still a much impressive machine. He let Namide in, as only other person who has been in it apart form him. "Well, we'll take him to your world then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occupation by the Knights   Occupation by the Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupation by the Knights
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next