Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgnis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_voting_barIgnis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgnis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_voting_barIgnis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ignis has Jessika trained

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:23 am

Syprus chuckled and then pulled the trigger on his gun aiming at the center of the fire where he assumed Ignis would be. The bullet went through the fire extsinguising it. Syprus waited to see where Ignis would come from.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:25 am

Ignis was slightly to the left.

"You see Syprus I know you too well."

Ignis swung his sword down on Syprus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:27 am

Syprus blocked the swing with his revolver and pointed the 3 rounder at Ignis' wing and shot at it. "These are new rounds I made for battling people who use magic and energy....."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:29 am

"Smart man it seems like you planned to fight me."

Ignis balled his fist and attempted to uppercut Syprus in the gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:36 am

Syprus let the hit go through "kevlar guarding my stomache and chest.... I have been shot before." Syprus tried to back away from Ignis to get to a better shooting distance.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 am

"Looks like you thought of everything huh."

Ignis cast a spell for vines to hold Syprus down. Ignis walked towards Syrpus and held his sword to his neck.

"So what do you have now?"

Last edited by Princess Luna on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:53 am

"Vines I see little miss jess and you are into some interesting stuff, you forget though magic helps me." Syprus started to absorb a little of the magic from the vines then he started to chant a water spell.

The spell fizzed out... "sigh You got me. It is hard to fight without the use of my magic." Syprus started to laugh.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:53 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 am

"Are love life is pretty interesting,and you appear to be rusty.So what do you we end this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:03 am

"I am getting rusty maybe I should of taken the deal to use my magic again...... lets go in I am pretty tired."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:05 am

Ignis cut the vines and helped Syprus up.

"So what do you feel like drinking?"

Ignis walked Syprus into the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:06 am

"Not really... been trying to not drink as much."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:07 am

"I din't limit it to alcohol only,see only a true addict would think like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:09 am

"I do not want to get wasted tsun is not here to keep me in line. I could go for some.soda though."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 am

"Alright soda it is."

Ignis and Syprus sat,drank and talked for hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:12 am

"That is why I contemplate if the universe wants me and my family dead...."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:13 am

"Hmm you know do to some recent events I kinda feel the same way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 am

"The cats have been up to something... I have not heard anything, but serana and frank have been disappearing a lot lately."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:17 am

"Maybe Serana found a new man and is trying to start a family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:19 am

"Doubtful she keeps talking about breaking a curse.... I think she had feelings for you. I don't think she got over them yet."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 am

"Ya I can tell by how hurt she was when she found out I was getting married."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 am

"She will get over it... everytime she shows up she make Igrus more and more like my dad.... She needs to find someone."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:26 am

"Well there are no rules in my world for how many people we can marry so who knows maybe I'll snatch her up and you can call me dad."

Ignis laughed out loud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 am

"Doubtful she wouldn't share you. Frank should try his luck if he could ever work up the nerve.... I think he is cursed to, as long as I have known him he never has told me about his past." Syprus laughed at the father joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignis has Jessika trained
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next