Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining at a secret spot - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining at a secret spot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining at a secret spot - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining at a secret spot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Training at a secret spot

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Training at a secret spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Yarashi jumped forward and looked at Tori, "havent I told you to quit doing that!?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:32 pm

"Yeah, but you love me...I'm just tryng to make you admit it." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Gin look at Yarashi and Tori and said" Even when i come back it the same thing. He Sign and look at the floor.

he said to Yarashi" Umm Yarashi i know it is a bad time to ask which day are we going to buy new stuff for your room?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Yarashi sighed, "well, I kinda need you help, I got a tone stronger in 5 years, and Gin wants to catch up, you could use the practice too, if your ever gonna get me to say it", he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 pm

"Anything for you." She smiled and looked at Tenakai. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 pm

He slap himself in the face and said" I am Yarashi Friend Tori"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 pm

"I'm Tenakai, but call me Ten." She felt a strong yet dark energy in Tori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Yarashi looked at Gin, "she doesnt mean you Gin ..." he said, allmost wishing he had friends that wouldnt make him look like a fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 pm

She realized her face was showing. "Uh..." She hid it again. "You didn't see my face by chance did you Gin?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Gin look at his hands and saw the mark of the grand wolf. And said to yarashi" During my traning In the Dojo in the snowing Place i learn some new moves. He also said to Tori" it is Really nice to see you Once more Tori.

Then he finaly turn his head to Tenakai and said" No why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 pm

"uh...no reason..."her face started showing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Yarashi wispered something to Tori: "someone's in love".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Tori laughed for a minute. "Yeah I can tell..."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Gin felt the calm of the wolf down. he turn his head to yarashi and said" Thank my friend.

he stand up and still felling the pain of the battle with Tenakai and said to himself" Dude i think she lov-, No she don't" He said to tori" Hey Tori."

He said to yarashi" What was in the note?'

Last edited by David Knight on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Yarashi rushed over to Gin, placing his han on Gin's shplder, "wisman's seal!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 am

She blushed even more. "I-uh-kinda-a little-urgh..."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 am

He said" Thank you yarashi". he stand up and still felling the pain of the battle with Tenakai and said to himself" Dude i think she lov-, No she don't" He said to tori" Hey Tori."

He said to yarashi" What was in the note?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:06 am

"This is so your rage dosnt turn you wolffy", Yarashi said to Gin, and that note ... its better if you knew later", he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 am

Her face was blushing more than it was already. "Uh-uh-uh-uhm...uh...uh...umumumumumumumumumum..............." She tried to back away slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 am

Yarashi jumped up, "yea! Im gonna cook this time Gin, you did great, sit back and let me handle things" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:16 am

"I-um...uh..." She kept backing away until she fell into a lake.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 am

Gin saw Tenakai and said" Hey you got some sweet move in the battle today i was really happy to see someone beside yarashi give me and my wolf side a fight in a very long time."

he said to Yarashi" Ok yarashi you going to cook dinner for all of us That will be cool."

He caught Tenakai from the pond and he also got wet and said to Tenakai " Are you ok?"

He said to yarashi" Yarashi This time you going to teaport us to my place ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:19 am

"No way, I'm driving again." She put her helmet on and ran to her motorcycle. "Hop on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 am

Yarashi got his Slythering Accelaration spell readdy and grabed Tori's hand, "ok Ten, Tori and I are runing, we can give you two some alone time", he said winking, then Dashed to the house with Tori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training at a secret spot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next