Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Training at a secret spot I_vote_lcapTraining at a secret spot I_voting_barTraining at a secret spot I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Training at a secret spot I_vote_lcapTraining at a secret spot I_voting_barTraining at a secret spot I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Training at a secret spot

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Training at a secret spot Empty
PostSubject: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 pm

"This is my area." She hopped off her motorcycle and made her helmet a phone again. "Ready whenever you guys are." She tried to not let Gin see her face.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Gin came out from the bike and said" Ok" He stand in his Parbat stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Yarashi was watching carfully, "Gin, dont go too hard on her, this will just be a warm up".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 pm

"Before we start, let's see what you've got." Her face was blushing, and she was attempting to hide it from Gin. "I'm ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Gin start by rushing at Tenakai and aim Tenakai with a jumping Side kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 pm

She dodged, still hiding her face. "Going to take better than that that to hit me." Lightning sparked in her hand, but faded away.

Last edited by rpdude999 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 pm

The member 'rpdude999' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Gin Came out and hit Tenakai witha roundhouse kick/moonsaw combo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:56 pm

She flew to the ground but stood up fast. "I see then..." She grabbed her phone and pressed a button, turning it into a special helmet. Lightning charged, but didn't flash. "Oh well...TWIN LIGHTNING VORTEX!!!" She shot her spell at Gin, but only with half normal power.

Last edited by rpdude999 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:56 pm

#1 'Spell Check' : 9

#2 'Spell Check' : 9

#3 'Spell Check' : 8

#4 'Spell Check' : 5

#5 'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Yarashi flinched, "the sudden power surge, it matches the power of my lightning-nova attack, if the rest of her spells actualy work, Gin could be in some hard knots" he said with a worried look, "if Gin is going to do well, he eeds to try using a magical attack of his own, I wonder if he even has one".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm

One of the lighting hit gin. He said" No pain no Game!. He Rush to Tenakai once more and hit her which he call the Wolfblaze Combo. The 2 sidekick, Roundhouse and a Neck braker all in one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm

She dodged everything but the kicks.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Gin said to himself" Ok Time to brake out the new move. He put his Two palms Togther and Foces all of his Power into this brand new attack.

He Yell" WOLFBLAZER Cannon!!!!"

A Green-Blue Color Bean Came out from his Palms and aim it to Tenakai
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 pm

The member 'David Knight' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 pm

She got hit by it, and then fell down from the tree she was in. "Time to finish this thing..."In each hand, she had a small tornado of lightning charging. "DOUBLE TWIN LIGHTNING VORTEX!!!" She shot 2 of it at Gin, and then she fell on one leg, exhausted.

Last edited by rpdude999 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 pm

#1 'Spell Check' : 9

#2 'Spell Check' : 9

#3 'Spell Check' : 10

#4 'Spell Check' : 4

#5 'Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Yarashi studdied the moves of the both of them carfully, "Gin is still not fast enoph, if he wants to make more hits, he needs the speed" he said to himself, "and whats more, that girl has some verry risky attacks, if most of them keep failing, maybe Gin can pull this off ... wait, could she be using thease risky moves to willingly give Gin the edge?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 pm

She heard him and flicked a paper over to him, accidentally giving hi a minor papercut in the arm.

OOC:i'll say in chat what note says
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Gin trying to stand after he use that brand new move he learn. And he got hit once more with lighting in his left leg and his right arm.

Gin bardy staning and said" I am not Scare of you. He rush in for his Wind Wolf RoundHouse Kick into Tenakai's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 pm

She purposely let him hit and got knocked down. "Heh...so that's what you're made of?" She got up. "Alright, let me show you one of my moves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Yarashi, after reading the note, threw a throwing star between the two of them, "thats enoph you two".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:23 pm

It was about to hit gin, but she slapped it into a tree. "You ok?" She revealed her blushing face by accident.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Gin stop the attack midway and landing in the floor with both feet landing on the floor. He said to Tenakai" Tenakai Are you ok?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Tori dropped down behind Yarashi. "Hi there..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at a secret spot   Training at a secret spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training at a secret spot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Forest-
Jump to: