Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arena Infirmary I_vote_lcapArena Infirmary I_voting_barArena Infirmary I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arena Infirmary I_vote_lcapArena Infirmary I_voting_barArena Infirmary I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arena Infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 am

Namide walked in and asked for Ryuji when a nurse gave the room number he was in she walked over and sat down at a chair next to the bed. "Hey...how you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:39 am

"I'm ok, The doctor said I have some fractures, but no broken bones. They should be all healed soon enough." Ryuji smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 am

She smiled and then got up and sat on the end of the bed. "So...Emma said you have a hobby once. Can you tell me what it is?"
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:44 am

"Oh that...it's nothing special..." Ryuji turned away from her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:45 am

"Hmm?" She tilt her head a bit and then climbed into the bed laying next to him. "Tell me."
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:49 am

"It's nothing that would interest you..." Ryuji blushed. He whispered under his breath. "Just anime collectibles and manga..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 am

She blinked. "What is anime?" She then tilt her head and sat up.
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:09 am

"oh, you don't know? Never mind then..." Ryuji turned and looked out the window. "Toriyama-sensei, your words have not reached to other worlds...yet you still taught a dinosaur to ride a ball." Ryuji just turned back to Namide. "I'll tell you about it later, it's far to hard to describe while I'm injured."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:13 am

She blinked and then poked his nose. "Ryuji...I need to tell you something." She then looked down. "When you said you didn't want to be with me I almost went and killed a fellow student." She then blushed feeling kind of ashamed.
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 am

Ryuji looked at her. "What? I never said I didn't want to be with you. I simply felt we should wait as neither of us were ready for a serious relationship. Judging by what you said, it seems I was right as well."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:22 am

She blinked and looked up. "What?" She then tilt her head. "You mean..." She then blushed and looked away.
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:24 am

"Hmm, what's wrong? You didn't actually kill him did you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 am

She shook her head. "No I was stopped I almost did though." She then looked at him. "It's just...afterward I met someone and fell in love but....he." She wiped some tears from her eyes and sighed. "He died. But there's more to it than that." She then placed her hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 am

*Shana teleports in just out of view* "Again...interesting developments...Namide never had this conversation, or if she did...she never mentioned if before she..."
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:35 am

"Just like playing little peeping tom don't you?" Serana said this and appeared behind Shana.
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:37 am

"What? you fell in love? And he died?" Ryuji then mumbled to himself. "It's like the opposite of Air..." Ryuji looked at Namide, "He didn't hurt you did he? Physically I mean."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 am

"Quiet...I am merely observing events...I gain no pleasure out of seeing my former loved ones like this..."
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:40 am

"You do because you can't move on and forget. I don't care what your logic is you have no reason other then a selfish one to be doing this." Serana jumped on Shana's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 am

"That may be so...but I'm already here...and have already changed a portion of the events to come..." *Shana pets Serana, revealing the scar* "...during that tournament...Ryuji never pierced me with the sword...and Syprus never healed me with Yuna's magic...which was a result of that..."
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:48 am

"I see well don't mess with Syprus I do not take lightly a person who messes with my property three times. You should of never mess with Pyrus he bared a bad curse and lie for me. I'll leave you for now but, remember mess with Syprus and I'll show you a hell far worse then your own reality." Serana said this into shana's ear and jumped off and teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:51 am

She blinked and looked down shaking her head. "Hurt no..." She then looked at him. "I..." She sighed. "I don't know how to tell you this."
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:57 am

"What is it? It's ok, you can tell me anything." Ryuji smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:01 am

She smiled and nodded. "I know I can." She then sighed. "You know how I wanted to enter the tournament?"
Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:10 am

"Yeah, you said you couldn't now, and you kept rubbing your stomach."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 am

She nodded. "Yeah..I'm carrying his child that's why."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arena Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next