Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArena Infirmary - Page 3 I_voting_barArena Infirmary - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArena Infirmary - Page 3 I_voting_barArena Infirmary - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arena Infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Arena Infirmary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 am

She blinked. "Hmm.." She then got up and walked over to the room Ryuji was in earlier and just laid back on the bed. "I'm not sure what to talk about."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:20 am

"That boy likes you. I'll give you some words of wisdom in this life there is no redo or 2nd chances we take what we learned and apply it to everything else. That Ryuji learned how to use a skill that Pyrus invented just to win this tourny and prove his worth. He wanted to show you that he is worthy of you. Life is about moving on and being happy people never leave us they just become apart of our memories. If you string him along for too long he will move on and you will just be a memory to him. I am saying act today and regret it when you die or something like that." Serana laid on the bed and got confterble.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 am

She looked at Serana and pet her. "I'm not stringing him along really. I'm still just hurt from Guilford's death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:26 am

"That man would be a fool to want you to dwell on him being dead. I am saying do not forget him but, do not shut out the possibility of happiness. My youngest grew up without his mother or father and he was hated for the stuff I did and Pyrus took the blame for. He still found happiness even with all the bad stuff. This has nothing to do with you sorry I am rambling.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:32 am

She smiled and pet her. "I know...I'm just hurting still so I want to take things kind of slow I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 am

"You can do that just don't hurt the boy. Did you tell him that you will be leaving to go back to the demon world?" Serana purred.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:35 am

She sighed and shook her head. "Not yet. I won't go until I'm done with everything I want to do here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 am

"I will join you since Tsun will not be going. I have nothing keeping me here my son is happy and Pyrus is gone. I understand why Pyrus left me to you instead of Ignis he wanted me to watch over you. Out of all the students you were the one he worried about for some reason." Serana yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:41 am

She sighed. "You were there when I tried to kill a kid you saw." She then looked at her. "That's probably why." She then sat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 am

"He had to of had more of a reason then that. He is not the kind of man to do something without more then one reason. He didn't even bring me with the fight with him in the last moments I could of helped him." Serana sounded sad.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 am

She picked her up and hugged her then she placed her on her lap. "He wanted you safe. But we will find a way to get him back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 am

"I don't think we need to worry about bringing him back. I'll take my own advice and move on. I am glad that with him and me no one else can use the spells that Pyrus has inheirted. If they fell into the wrong hands who knows what would happen. I am going to nap you should rest up to stress and moving around is not good on growing babies." Serana jumped out of Namide's lap and started to nap.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 am

She shook her head. "I just woke up earlier." She then pet her and got up. "Ryuji's fight is coming up and I want to be there to see how he does." She grabbed Serana and carried her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 am

"Little girl your just having too much fun carring me around. I hope the kid is recovered enough to fight. I hope he don't meet Syprus in a dark ally way Frank was telling me about the threats that Syprus is thinking about all the time."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 am

Her eyes flashed a bright red quickly. "I would kill your son if he did that just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Infirmary   Arena Infirmary - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Infirmary
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3