Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The arena visit(s) I_vote_lcapThe arena visit(s) I_voting_barThe arena visit(s) I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The arena visit(s) I_vote_lcapThe arena visit(s) I_voting_barThe arena visit(s) I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The arena visit(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

The arena visit(s) Empty
PostSubject: The arena visit(s)   The arena visit(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Kai walked to the arena. "Heh. Doors are for suckers. At least...when there's no roof." Kai jumped up and went right over the walls. He landed in the arena's seats. "Nice place. I can't wait until I get to fight someone here."
Back to top Go down

The arena visit(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Arena-
Jump to: