Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Maria's Vacation I_vote_lcapMaria's Vacation I_voting_barMaria's Vacation I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Maria's Vacation I_vote_lcapMaria's Vacation I_voting_barMaria's Vacation I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Maria's Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 am

Story plot:Maria was in France to get some time away from the craziness that was happening around Ignis and his friends.She had been there for about a week now. She was getting ready to go back home because she was worried that Ignis was getting into trouble with out her because he has a problem with sugar and without here there to stop him he will consume a large amount of it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:42 pm

While there Variel showed up stumbling around. "Uhh...so this is the Royal Palace of the Phoenixes? *hic* I outta just..." He then passed out and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:51 pm

A couple of maids had noticed an intruder and decided to drag him out and dump him on the curb.They figure he wouldn't be there long since the trash gets picked up that day.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:01 pm

When he awoke he stretched and grabbed his head. "Uhh...well now time to go about getting power again.....with a fucking hangover! WHOOO!" he grabbed his head as he shouted. "Note to self stay quiet." he then walked into the royal castle again this time sticking to the shadows looking for any of Ignis' family.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:06 pm

One of the maids notices a figure in the shadows

"Excuse me I'm going to have to ask you to leave or I will be forced to call the cops."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

While still only seen in the shadows he took on his normal form and smirked. "And what will they do other than cower in fear when they realize who I am?" As he said this he stepped out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 pm

"No I will DESTROY YOU!"

the maid charged at him with a dagger in hand.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 pm

he laughed and watched her come at him. "Let's see..you with a knife vs a very powerful warlock." he then started to chant a few words.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7

As the maid charged at him his hand filled with a purple orb of energy and he threw it at her head and it collided before phazing into her. "Now then Listen to me..You will cease what you are doing and Obey every command of mine!"

Last edited by Shade on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Tori showed up out of nowhere. "Not so fast." She charged with her sword to cut off the maid.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 pm

With every bit of will power she said

"Never."

and stabbed herself in the stomach.
Back to top Go down

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Tori watched this and laughed. "Fool...ahh, oh well."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Watching this he laughed before some black inky tendrils rose up from his back and latched onto the maid pulling her towards him. "You may not have magical prowess but I will use you to regain some energy." The Inky Tendrils then spread and wrapped around her before pulling her into his body
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 6

After this he left the Castle and went down to the nearest town in the Monster world starting to feed on any and everything there to gain power.

After his feeding frenzy 50 bat familiars surrounded Zedaran and he started absorbing them taking on his new form a large giant eye in the center of his body now.

He then left the monster world to go about his plans again.

Maria's Vacation Vaati__wind_sorceror_by_thelegendof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maria's Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's Vacation   Maria's Vacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria's Vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: