Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 am

"I said your daughter would be safe with me I am a man of my word, you dropped the gun and almost screwed me over though next time consider the outcome before you act. I knew you would drop the gun this is why I asked for your daughter who you planned to take the throne you owe me just remember that." Pyrus drank more of his coffee and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:25 am

A void portal opened up and Vayne fell out landing in front of the image of tsun's father as she looked around. "Dang...something is still wrong with travel between worlds."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:25 am

"Hello there vayne how do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:26 am

"That I do. You shall be rewarded, just keep up your end of the deal. Regina, I shall find you a mate soon. I shall have you wed and bred before you take the throne."

"As you wish, father. I shall do as you ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:27 am

"Unban my daughter inlaw from returning to the demon world and we can call it even." Pyrus took a drink from his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:28 am

"I shall have to think about that request. Her banishment was punishment. If I was to revoke that, I'd have to punish her in another way."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:28 am

Vayne listened to this a bit and then looked up at Pyrus. "I'm fine..." She sat down in a chair. "Some stuff is going on with the void still for travel. I'm able to return home easily and leave but where I end up when I leave seems random."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:30 am

"Just call it off or next time I could just forget about trying to save her. so no punishment and we are good." Pyrus drnk his coffee and he had a cold look on his face.

"I can see you seem to show up around me a lot." Pyrus turned to vayne and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:34 am

She watched bot of them and blinked. "I see your trying to do something." She then looked over at Regina. "So...your a friend of pyrus' or something?'
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:35 am

"...going against our contract will nullify your command of my army, you do realize this? What goes on in our family has nothing to do with you. She'll have to be punished, one way or another. If I un-banish her, I'll make the punishment...mating with a pure blood demon of my choosing, and me taking the resulting child. We can make that deal, if you'd like."

"I am merely following my father's wishes, and staying with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 am

"She is also my family and I would not agree to that, drop the punishment you cut all ties with her and so has you childern. I think your army should be punished being overwhelmed by one of the weakest warlocks in monster world my son." Pyrus was still cold looking.

"It is not too important just a little family arguement about some stuff." He said this to vayne.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:45 am

"I cannot. She must be punished for her actions. If you request her punishment be removed, I'd only change it to another form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 am

"Maybe one day I will change your mind, so you going to leave now I am sure you are a busy man and my meal was interupted." Pyrus drank his coffee all gone.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:47 am

Vayne sat back a bit. "Hmm..So Pyrus. Your planning something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:49 am

"I highly doubt that, and I an illusion, I am merely voicing the original's thoughts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 am

"Yes I kinda am it is a pretty dangerus thing to. I got nothing to lose though I mean I am just an old man." Pyrus chuckled.

"Sigh one meal uninterupted that is all I wnat yet I have the queen of demon world here trying to kill someone and now a demon lord. I must of done some bad stuff in my past life."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 am

She shook her head. "Old? Geeze I'm 20,000 years old your just a kid to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 am

"Compare our life cycles I am old lol." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:07 am

"I'd be more than willing to change her punishment into something else if you desire her back into the demon world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:08 am

"No I am just fine with the banishing right now, if that is all you can leave now." Pyrus requested more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:10 am

She stood up and stretched. "So...Pyrus what are you planning exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:10 am

"Alright...I shall take my leave." *The illusion vanishes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 am

"A huge rebellion that is all."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 am

"I see...why?" She then sat back down looking around for a waiter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:16 am

"Because I don't like how the system is right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next