Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 am

"But you are related to her by blood correct?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:38 am

"Yes, but as I stated before, she is not part of my family anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:39 am

"So she arrived sooner then I planned your father dropped the gun on us." Pyrus got up.

"Sorry littlw namide this girl is my family if you harm her I will seal you away into a rock." Pyrus' chains dropped onto the ground and a wave of magic went everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:41 am

She smirked. "Pyrus stay out of this it's between demons only." She stared at Regina. "Well...I'm hoping she'll forgive me for this then." She held her hand at her side pressed against the hilt of the sword that tsun made for her five years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:42 am

"Namide leave now before I am forced to make you leave, I have a deal with her father to dethrone you so I will protect my interest." Pyrus was getting a hex ready to hit namide with.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 am

"You're not serious, are you? I have explained myself. Tsun is not my sister! By blood we may be related, but sisters we are not!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:44 am

"I'm not here about Tsun....just wanted to make sure your related to that detestable man of a father she has." She smirked. "Because for his punishment I'm going to kill you and your two sisters."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:44 am

"Yeah enough how about we bind you up a little." Pyrus let off a binding spell.

Occ: a spell went flying at namide that would bind her up for a few hours preventing her from moving.

Last edited by steafen on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 am

"What has father done to anger you so! He has noble plans for our realm! Do you not like change?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 am

She quickly opened up a rift below herself and fell through as the spell came at her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:52 am

"I have no reason to fight you. Your challenge is in error, I am no sibling of the demon you speak. Please lay down your arms and leave me be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:53 am

"You are out classed little ex queen." Pyrus was preparing more spells.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:56 am

Having cut the binds while in the other dimension she rose back up from the rift and looked at Regina. "Your lying because you said you are related to Tsun by blood and she's "no longer" your sister. This demon is her father by blood this means your his daughter." Then she looked over at Pyrus. "And you....you knew me when I was younger and knew C.C. then you turn on us? For what reason are you helping this demon try and take the throne?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:59 am

"You do not have the heart to lead the people anymore. Also to acomplish my goals I made a deal with her father to help them take the throne. Leave now you are only digger yourself deeper into a hole I am recording all this and I will show the ddemon world this and make sure you are dethroned. I do not like to black mail people but her sisters are also under my watch this is check mate Namide just leave and live a good life with you child."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:00 am

"That may be true...but must you have to take mine and my sister's lives as his punishment?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:03 am

She sighed. "Do you know Why I didn't fight for the demon world? I Have many reasons but two that are very important." She sat down against the table a bit. "One....it would of put Harkon in danger. I don't want to put him in danger." She then looked at him. "And Two...if we fought we would of lost more than just our world. We would of lost a lot of demons lives...I gave up the throne without a fight so as to keep them alive." She then looked at Regina. "No...but I do need something to show how strict I am and I don't really want to kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:05 am

"..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:06 am

"You are a bad queen when you come to the conclusion to kill inocent civalians of your own world, your mother would be ashamed of you and so am I. I thought you were better then this you do not need to be cruel just because you lead the demon world. You are making demons out to being blood thristy people and did you like it when people thought that you were blood thirsty when you were growing up just because you were a demon?" Pyrus grabbed his coffee and took a drink "I understand what C.C. is up to I just think if your heart brought you to killing this girl then you are not worthy of being a queen."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 am

"There's a difference between me attacking someone while hurt and angry at the same time than to when just attacking someone out of punishment for something." She looked at him. "We demons learn to deal with being attacked and hated. But I wouldn't have been able to bring myself to kill her...she probably would of been severely wounded though..possibly in a coma." She sat back a bit. "And if you understand what C.C. is up to then why help that demon? Who has throne of the demon world has nothing to do with C.C."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 am

"It has to do with me though, without the backing of the demon world I would not be able to make the bigger plan work. I do not care for that demon, but I cannot doubt he has an army that could help me with my goals and he has a little polical power.. I could tell you more, but I do not involve people with familys in my afrairs as I do not want the blood of a child's parent on my hands. Go back to your kid and when this all blows over Namide you will understand why I did what I did trust me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 am

*A solid illusion of Tsun's dad appears behind namide* "I knew you didn't have it in you to kill, milady. This is what makes you such a poor leader. I, on the other hand, am plenty willing to kill those who oppose me. And thank you, Pyrus, for protecting my daughter. You will be rewarded for this. But I am a little disappointed that you feel like that..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 am

"What your doing will probably get you killed in the end." She then turned. "But I still have to punish him..." She then opened up a rift. "So...I'll find something." She stepped through and closed it behind her having returned to go check on Guilford and Harkon ignoring the image of Tsun's father entirely.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:22 am

"And that is also a trait I find rather annoying...she's as rude as the demon world is old..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next