Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus at the pizzaria I_vote_lcapIgrus at the pizzaria I_voting_barIgrus at the pizzaria I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus at the pizzaria I_vote_lcapIgrus at the pizzaria I_voting_barIgrus at the pizzaria I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus at the pizzaria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Igrus at the pizzaria Empty
PostSubject: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:17 am

Igrus came walking into the pizzaria and went bqck to the room he normaly uses to play in. He senses through the door a person is in there, "hey who is that in my play room." Igrus was a little mad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 am

"And who are you? Speak up little boy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:21 am

"I am Igrus Nekomi, this room is my secret base at grandpa's pizzaria." Igrus was trying to be brave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 am

"Oh? You are related to them? This is interesting..." *She was referring to Tsun's husband, syprus and Pyrus, his dad.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:27 am

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Igrus tilted his head at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:29 am

"My name is Regina Daion, and I am here upon my father's request. But why should I answer to a little half-breed like you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:31 am

"Nice to meet you, what is half breed?" Igrus tilted his head to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:34 am

"It is where two people of different races, in your case, a demon and a warlock...have a kid. It is frowned upon by many, yet it continues to happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 am

"Oh, well I guess those people who frown need to smile and be happy. When I frown I like to sing to smile again. So want to sing with me so you will stop frowning?" Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 am

"No. I do not care much to babysit a child, especially a half-breed such as yourself, and by 'frowned upon', I mean many people don't like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:45 am

"Well I like you so I think it is only nice to pretend you like me back. My name is Igrus not half breed, lets be friends you seem nice." Igrus walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 am

"...whatever kid, just don't bother me. Go play in the corner or something." *Regina thinks to herself. 'Why must my sister of all people have such a dim-witted child?! I mean...doesn't he get the hint that I don't care for children!?'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:52 am

Igrus aplears next to her, "I can sense emotions and I can guess you don't like me. I am being friendly because I think you need a friend."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:56 am

"I don't need anyone. Now go away. At least you're smart for picking up on that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:01 am

"Hmm I don't want to leave you alone." Igrus hugged her, "I don't know my aunts. I plan to make you a replacement aunt so get use to me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 am

"Your 'replacement' aunt? Kid, I am your 'aunt'. My former sister foolishly married your father, and she was cast out of the family for it. So, by blood, I am your 'aunt'. Family wise, no dice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:08 am

"Ok auntie, you really should decide how you feel on the matter. Your emotions were mixed when you said that." Igrus kept hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 am

"I don't like my sister for it, and I don't like kids hugging me! Get off. Now, how I feel about the situation is this: I am only here because my father told me to, and would rather be back in the demon world than sitting here listening to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:14 am

Igrus backed away and sat in the corner tearing up a bit. He tried tp hum a song Tsun always hummed to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 am

"Face it kid. Not everyone is going to like you. I don't particularly mind you being in the room with me, but I don't want you bothering me either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 am

He kept humming to himself and tears started to go down his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:22 am

"What a pathetic kid. Can't believe you're my sister's kid...she was tougher than you at your age. Now be a good boy, and go play." *Regina got up and walked out of the room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:24 am

Igrus cried loud enough that he could be heard by anyone around the pizzaria.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:27 am

"Bah. Why are you crying? I did nothing to hurt you. Now be a good boy and play. That is what you came to do, is it not?" *Regina walks out of the door and out of the pizzeria, closing up shop as she left*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:30 am

Igrus stopped crying and headed home, "I will show her that I can make friends with everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus at the pizzaria   Igrus at the pizzaria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus at the pizzaria
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next