Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:47 am

"I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 am

"Don't worry you maybe cute, but your farher is scary I would not dare try to charm you." Pyrus laughed and offered her his hand, "lunch will be good I promise."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 am

"He wouldn't let you anyway...he want's me to marry a demon of pure blood once I take the throne. He'd kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 am

"It might be a fun battle, Syprus managed to survive going there and he is not all that powerful." Pyrus chuckled and keeps his hand extended.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 am

"The only reason he survived was because father willed it. Nothing more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:03 am

"He broke the seal I put on him to seal away his ancient magic, I do wonder what he did with it. So you going to grab my hand and walk with me to the place or you going to stand there preaching aboug your dad?" Pyrus kept his hand out with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:05 am

"I'll walk, but not with your hand. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 am

"You are no fun jeeze." Pyrus took his hand back and he lead the way to the place they are going to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 am

"So. Any details I need to be informed of?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:13 am

"Well nothing really, I disappear a lot so be ready to not seeing me much. Unless you decide that you want to go on them adventures, they are fun tjough I seem to get into a lot of figjts." Pyrus laughed and they arrived at the place got seated.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:13 am

"Hmm...so, what are your plans?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 am

"No plan really other then get a large army and try attacking. Sounds simple enough to work or blow up in my face." Pyrus laughed the chain rattled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 am

"Hmmm...seems foolish to me. But it's your decision, I'm just doing what I'm told."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 am

"Yeah I see why that tsun ran away... well have as much fun as you want, before you go back to your boring life." The waiter showed up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:25 am

"..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:27 am

"I will have a coffee, should I order for you or will you order." Pyrus looked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:07 am

"What would you recommend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 am

"Bring me an order of tea, soda and an extra coffee. You can try them all and tell me which one you like." The waiter glared at Pyrus amd went to get the drinks, "you have any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:25 am

"Not really. I mostly mill about the demon world, training."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:29 am

The waiter came back with the drinks, "training is fun I spar a bit with people. Though I keep getting hurt every time." Pyrus laughed and took a drink of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:31 am

"It keeps me busy. Everything is real boring though. My sister is the strongest...I cannot surpass her, so I have to settle for where I am at now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:32 am

A dimensional rift opened up behind Regina as Namide found her to be the closest right now. "Your one of Tsun's sisters correct?" She then stepped out of the rift as she said this and the rift closed.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:33 am

*Regina turned around in the chair* "And what if I am, strange girl?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 am

She smirked. "Well...then I'd challenge you to a duel...one between demons only." She glared at pyrus. "Meaning you cannot interfere!" She looked back at Regina. "So...are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 am

"No. She was part of the family, but has since been banished. So I am not her sibling."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next