Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_vote_lcapHidden back room in the pizzaria I_voting_barHidden back room in the pizzaria I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_vote_lcapHidden back room in the pizzaria I_voting_barHidden back room in the pizzaria I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hidden back room in the pizzaria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hidden back room in the pizzaria Empty
PostSubject: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:35 am

Pyrus teleported into his hidden back room and looked around "The illusion me did a good job having this place built." Pyrus' chains rattled loudly as he walked around.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:48 am

Alexia was just walking into the pizzaria. he decided to find the switch to the hidden room an get his few possessions in a safe place " wow it smells good in here." he walked up to the switch an pushed it an went in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:50 am

Pyrus heard someone entering his secret room so he walked over to check to see who it is. He spotted Alexia "Hello there I see you made it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:51 am

*Mink walks in behind Alex, carrying a knapsack full of her belongings* "Hello~!"
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:56 am

"hi this is nice you got to have quit an imagination to build a secret room in a pizzaria." Alexia chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:59 am

"My illusion built it he kinda liked to help people. There are a few rooms back here both you find a place and set up there. When you are ready to work I'll be in the kitchen getting ready to teach you the job." Pyrus started to walk away the chains rattled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:01 am

"Okay!" *Mink hurries off to the first room she found, shut the door, and began to unpack*
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 am

Alexia put his stuff in one of the rooms an went out to the kitchen. "this is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:05 am

"Maybe it will be making a pizza is simple and get gets repitive. When Mink gets here I'll start teaching. Well my illusion will if I did it we would be here all day hahaha." Pyrus started to laugh and the chains started to rattle loud again.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:08 am

"Alright" Alexia laughed
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:12 am

*Mink comes into the kitchen* "Reporting for duty sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:17 am

"Good we all are here now to make a pizza you do this this and that." Pyrus made an illusion and showed them all the steps. "Now to make the job easy for the both of you I'll have an illusion helping make pizza with you both and the 3 of you will switch around jobs. One person making pizzas one person taking orders and one person running the cash registar. If the place gets busy then the person running registar can go in the back and help make the pizzas. The illusion is the manager when I am gone he knows this job pretty well any and all questions he will answer. Just do not ask him the meaning of life universe and everything he will melt down and make 42 pizzas with fish." Pyrus took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 am

"sounds simple to me. can we sample the pizza?" grins with a hopeful look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 am

"Sure knock yourself out."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:24 am

*Mink gets to working*
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:25 am

"score im going to love this job!" Alexia starts working.

Last edited by Setsuna on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 am

"Well if that is all just wait for customers to arrive I have a meeting to go to that is very important." Pyrus bowed and then he started to cast a spell to teleport away leaving behind an illusion of himself without the chains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden back room in the pizzaria   Hidden back room in the pizzaria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden back room in the pizzaria
Page 1 of 1