Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:18 am

"Hmm.." She then turned her attention to Regina. "So...your father has a deal with Pyrus?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 am

"So it would seem. That explains why he has me here with him instead of in the demon world..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:29 am

"I see..." She sighed. "Where is a waiter when I need one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:33 am

"Waiter get over here." A waiter arrived when Pyrus said it ready to take the order.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 am

"I'll have a coffee milk and an apple tart with it if you have it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 am

"Ok miss." The waiter left and came back with what she requested and looked at Pyrus waiting for an order.

"I'll just have a grilled fish."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 am

"I'll have something with meat...well done, please..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 am

steak it is..... The waiter wrote down their order and left.

"I am sorry I got into the middle of a fight taht was yours." Pyrus drank more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:44 am

"I would have declined. Tsun is no sister of mine. She never has. She my be related to me by father's blood, but not by mother's..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 am

"She was not after you because oh Tsun, and you really shouldn't just forget your family. I did once and now I regret it." Pyrus' chains suddenly wrapped around him "I guess the time limit is up I'll be pretty useless the rest of today." Pyrus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:48 am

"..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:51 am

"Sigh I guess you are not going to be a very talktive person, then again that has been happening to me a lot lately. That and out right rejection by women." Pyrus noticed his cup of coffee was empty.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 am

"I can see why, you chase and chase, but you chase after those who want nothing to do with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:53 am

"Nice way to pin my personality down, I have yet to even started to chase you just treating you nicely since you are a guest." Pyrus thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 am

"You know my father's plans, yet you would seek me as a 'mate'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 am

"I do not seek you as a mate..... what would give you that idea?" Pyrus chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 am

"The way you chase after girls...it seems like that...you intend to mate with them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:06 am

"It is more a chase thing, I doubt I'd have any interest in mating. Have you been following me?" Pyrus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 am

"No, I just gleaned that by looking at you. Your air says it all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 am

"I see well then don't be too afraid I don't have too much interest in you that scary father and our deal just makes you no fun to chase it would only be my doom." Pyrus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 am

"Yeah. Father can be strict sometimes...if you were a demon, and of pure blood, I'm sure he wouldn't mind you chasing after me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 am

"What do you want is the question, I am not below helping you in any way I can. After I use the army I will no longer be under his thumb if by then you decide to do something else I am more then happy to assist you, I do not much care for what he does." Pyrus yawned and the waiter brought the food to them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 am

"I am going to do as father asks, and take the throne. I have nor want little else to do besides that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 am

"I see well if that is your choice then that is ok. Such a waste if you ask me." Pyrus starts to eat his fish.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 am

"What do you mean? I have always done as father asks. He wants me to mate with someone every day for the rest of my life and bear many children, I'll do it. He wants me to kill everyone who opposes him, I will. I have and will always obey his wishes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next