Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - Front Door I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Front Door I_voting_barArakai Assault - Front Door I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - Front Door I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Front Door I_voting_barArakai Assault - Front Door I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - Front Door

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Arakai Assault - Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Yasuo gestured the team to lay low. Guards were doubled and if the intel from Sarah was correct, they had some support from New Pendragon. Quite possible that either of the two kids with Arms were around. He radio'd the other group, giving them the green light. Everything they'd planned, would roll now. He just hoped they were up for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Yasuo got the signal from Ahri and nodded to the teams behind him. Everyone was to be deployed right now and they had to push down the enemy and take key objectives. "Dimitre, Astraria, armory. I take Kyuri with me and go for head quarters."

The female commander of New Pendragon's elite guard was not amused. On the phone with Lysandra, the doubt she noticed in the womans voice brought her much concern. "I will expect you to d-" That's all that came through as the line went dead. Just the beeping dial tone that there was no connection was heard from that point on and lights in the room started to flicker.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Astraria nodded, and stayed with Dimitre. "I-I shall heal you...mister Dimitre."

Lysandra cursed at the line disconnecting. "Just what we need...another blackout."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:37 pm

"Don't worry I don't plan getting to badly hurt." Dimitre didn't like being part of a team that was not his mother Rosaline. "Make sure you stay close to me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:45 pm

Yasuo went in. The 2 guards at the front door were no match and never even saw him coming. The doors opened and Yasuo went with Kyuri up the stairs as they left Dimitre and Astraria behind on the first floor for the armory to deal with. Nadia was sent with Gaige to capture a special target for a someone, as they backdoored the building from the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Astraria looked around. "S-so do we head for a room?" Aside from the ringing alarm, the hallway they were in was empty. Astraria was fully clothed this time...so flying wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:55 pm

"That's weird, we should have ran into a guard by now, oh yeah we are looking for a room that has weapons." Dimitre didn't like this, no guards and him Astraria were just roaming through empty hallways looking for the armory.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 pm

The silence in the hall was disrupted brutally as the wall erupted from the side, a massive fist going through. Yuu stood in front of them, Demonic Arms activated and her orange burning eyes fixated on him. "Bad call, fishface."

Yasuo and Kyuri got up to the 3rd floor as Kyuri informed him Yuu had engaged Astraria and Dimitre. "Let's hope the kid can back up his claims." But they didn't get much time themselves, as Iuri came through a door and saw them. Yasuo threw up a wind shield just in time, blocking incoming shots from Iuri's Arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:09 pm

Dimitre and Astraria were startled by the Demonic arms wielder that came bursting through the wall with giant metal fists. "Damn, I knew it. No wonder the halls were empty. Astraria go take cover somewhere I'll hold her off." He didn't Astraria to get in is way, because he'll be to worried about her getting in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Astraria nodded, hurrying into the nearest room. Her target was weapons, if she remembered what Yasuo said...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Yuu smashed the ground before launching at Dimitre, fist headed for his face, planning to redecorate it.

Riven had found the fight now, too and joined Iuri against Yasuo and Kyuri. Iuri knew she was no match for Yasuo and let Riven deal with him, as she took Kyuri on herself. She opened fire at the other Demonic Arms, triggering the rule. Yasuo engaged onto Riven, who also had a blade of her own, sized and strong, but she wielded it with ease.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:19 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Dimitre planned to duck and roll a out the way of the demonic arms girl attack and plan a counter attack with a small gravity sphere.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:23 pm

The member 'Ryder Rowds' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 9
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Astraria looked around what appeared to be an office. "Maybe there is something here I can use?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Her punch missing, she turned around to shoot from the fingers at Dimitre, backing from the sphere.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:33 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 7

#2 'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Seeing how Dimitre's attack barely stunned her, she then fired at him from her gigantic fingers. He tried to dodge again and run into a room for cover.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:38 pm

'Dodge Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Astraria heard the ruckus going on outside, and hurried to find something remotely useful to her or Dimitre.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:46 pm

The gravity caused Yuu to put her hands down early, unable to finish him off with a full volley and only 1 bullet hitting him, but the hit caused the gravity to dissipate, allowing her to regain herself and launch another fist at him.

Kyuro had driven Iuri far away from Yasuo, clearly mastering the battle between them. Yasuo on the other hand seemed to be matched equally to Riven, and the two fought ferociously in the halls, as Yasuo sneakingly backed away towards the control center more and more.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:46 pm

'Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Dimitre managed to duck in a room from the girls volley of bullets, but he was hit in his left shoulder the same spot the redhead girl shot him last time. He tries to increase the surrounding gravity in the hallway while prepping his own barrier.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:59 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 5

#2 'Attack' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:08 am

Yuu made a spin and with that tried to make her next attack come harder on Dimitre, maybe even punch him through a wall while at it.

Kyuri easily dodged another shot of Iuri, who was starting to run thin on energy. She knew the rules and risks of a Demonic Arms, and couldn't lose. With a surprising speed she dashed forward, into Kyuri, pressing the barrel against Kyuri's stomach, and pulled the trigger. Kyuri's stomach was blown away, a hole marking where she'd been shot and clearly draining immense energy suddenly from her.The next shot utterly destroyed the Demonic Arms, obliterating a portion of Kyuri's chest, leaving the body shattered on the ground.

Yasuo fought Riven off cunningly and made it to the door of the control room. There, he dashed towards the girl, his armored shoulder ramming into her guts, stealing her breath in an instant, leaving her incapacitated. Seeing no point in ending her life right there, as she fought honorably and had earned time for retreat, he entered the room and blocked off the entrance by toppling a cabinet in front of it. The people inside the room were little challenge to his superior fighting skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - Front Door
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next