Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 am

"Yeah thats a boring life my parents tried to make me out to be a good person, I ended up becoming a wanted man. Kinda miss the money but with my illusion working in the 5 years I was dead I amassed a fortune." Pyrus chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

"How is my life 'boring'? Yours doesn't seem so great either..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 am

"My life is fun because I do what I want and make mistakes. I guess if you like your life style I can't judge."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:16 am

"..." *Regina starts to eat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 am

"I wonder how much that father of yours is watching us..." pyrus started to think and was almost tempted to test it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 am

"Why? You tempted to do something to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 am

"I would not risk you attacking me, I just don't like the idea that he could be watching me." Pyrus started to look around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 am

"He has that effect on people...he's very strict...what he says is practically law."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 am

"I won't speak ill of him for respect for you, he is your father after all." Pyrus ate a little more of.his fish.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:29 am

"Wouldn't surprise me if you did. He seems to have alot of enemies, especially in our realm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:32 am

"I know the feeling of having many enemies, the stuff my son has had to endure that people said about me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:33 am

"Oh." *Regina finishes her steak*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 am

"You don't have to endure listening to me rant, your father may of sent you to me but you are free to ignore me or tell me to shut up." Pyrus finishes his fish.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:37 am

"It beats silence, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 am

"I am just saying you are likely not interested in what I say and you said I give off a chase girls aura."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 am

"Indeed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 am

"Sigh it is not a simple task, trying to not chase you." Pyrus started to get up, "I'll go pay for this then we can return to my pizzaria and I will show you to your room." Pyrus started to walk away to pay for food.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 am

"..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 am

Vayne sat there listening to them having finished her food a while back. "You two are interesting." She was resting her head in her hands while watching.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 am

"How are we interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 am

"Your emotions mostly." She tilt her head. "I've yet to get any beside when I'm around Shizuku..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 am

"That is interesting, I guess she has a strange effect on you. I paid for your meal to vayne."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 am

"What ever." She then stretched a bit and reached into her bag that she brought with her pulling out a book. "So....what do you two plan to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:04 am

"Go back to my pizzaria and get her a room, I guess after that I have no plans."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 am

"Hmm..I see." She then turned opened her book and started to continue from where she left off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next