Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:12 am

"You are invited to come along I don't mind, fun stuff happens when you are around."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:22 am

"Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:25 am

"Well least I got a maybe from you."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 am

She then closed her book. "So...when you two leaving?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:40 am

"Right now so you coming or not?" Pyris smiled and his chains rattled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 am

"Fine." She got up and then stretched before putting her book away. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 am

Pyrus lead the way back to the pizzaria when he go there he showed them the back room. "Home sweet home I guess, just a note a few other people live here so be mindful of them."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 am

"Yeah....cause I'm going to cause trouble." She then gave a fake smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 am

"Well Vayne you can make teouble with me any time you want." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 am

"Okay. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 am

She shook her head and then looked over at Regina. "So....what kind of magic or powers are you good at using?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:00 am

"You two have fun got other girls to chase and maybe naps to take." Pyrus waved and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 am

"I control other creatures, structures, and such. As long as it has an organic base, I can manipulate it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 am

"Hmmm...how so?" She tilt her head a bit as she started to sit back in mid air and started floating there having altered her weight with her power over gravity.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

"I can control the actions of an individual, or group. I manipulate the cells of the individual(s)."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:16 am

"Hmm...so do you think you could make it so I can feel emotions?" She blinked. "My kind is very different from others like you though."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:17 am

"I can make people do many things, but only when I control them. It isn't as permanent as you think it is."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:24 am

"I see.." She then pulled her book out of her bag and wrote something down in it before closing it and putting it away. "So why do you do what your father wants?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 am

"I just do. What he asks, I do, simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:26 am

She tilt her head. "But aren't you free?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 am

"I have lived with father since I was born. I know no other way except for what he has taught me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 am

"I see....I've lived with many people since I was born....let's see first the person who well created me then I was a slave to many other people and for a few thousand years I just wandered and studied."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:30 am

"Oh. I take it you're calling me a slave to my father?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 am

"It seems like it....Your doing only what he says right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 am

"I do my own things too, but yes, I do follow what he says."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next