Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_vote_lcapThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_voting_barThe pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager Empty
PostSubject: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Pyrus arrived back at the pizzaria and took a seat behind the counter. He was waiting for someone to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Kai came over. "Hi. You waiting for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:51 pm

*Regina walks past the storefront several times, looking for Pyrus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:54 pm

"Not searching for anyone but give me a minute a person is walking out front." Pyrus got up and left to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:56 pm

*Regina goes to the food court, wondering where this 'Pyrus' person was* "Father said he'd be at this location in the human world...where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Kai looked at Regina. "Something about that person looks...odd..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Pyrus got behind regina and tapped on her shoulder. "Hello there miss can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:10 pm

"Yes, I am looking for a warlock by the name of Pyrus, my father told me to look for him. You wouldn't happen to know where he is, would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:11 pm

"I am pyrus you must be the new recruit it is a pleasure to meet you." Pyrus offered a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:12 pm

"What the? Pyrus? I know I've heard that name before...but where?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 pm

"Oh, really? My father told me to come stay with you until I am able to take the throne...what is it that I'll be doing by staying with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:17 pm

"Well I needed a representative from demon world to assist with my rebellion, but I figured since your dad don't want you fighting. I would just have you work for me as a manager of my pizzaria." Pyrus still kept his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Kai walked over to them. "Hi. My name's Kai. Do you know if maybe I could work here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 pm

"Oh. That seems rather boring..." *Regina shook his hand*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:23 pm

"I could use more help." Pyrus then turned to regina "If you want to do something more interesting you can. Just don't get caught doing anything dangerus your dad would try to kill me." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Kai laughed. "Hey...you said your name was Pyrus right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 pm

"Yes my name is Pyrus why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"Can you come over here for a second?" Kai walked over to a corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Pyrus walked over to the corner "what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 pm

"I heard you talking about some rebellion back there. Mind if I join?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm

"If you want you can join if you are willing to risk your life." Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm

"Risk my life? I don't care what's at stake." He smirked. "That's all anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:40 pm

"Ok then see you later." Pyrus walked back to where he was before.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 am

"Like what? Did you have something in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 am

"There is lots of fun stuff to do and if you get bored you could visit your sister. We could go and eat a meal to gather I know a pretty good place." Pyrus' chains glowed and rattled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pizzaria recruits a front end manager   The pizzaria recruits a front end manager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pizzaria recruits a front end manager
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next