Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Character Sheet I_vote_lcapCharacter Sheet I_voting_barCharacter Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Character Sheet I_vote_lcapCharacter Sheet I_voting_barCharacter Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Character Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet   Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 am

Welcome to Character Creation!

The following template is used for creating a character. After your character has been created, you post your character sheet filled in in the Characters forum. There, an Administrator or Moderator will look through it and give you feedback on the character. If anything is too strong, wrong, or otherwise incorrect, you'll be notified and requested to make alterations. Once a character is balanced enough, it can be introduced to the Role Play and will be moved to Accepted Characters.

We have adopted recently the mentality of trying to avoid using hardcopied characters from games, manga or anime. If there's a certain character you wish to use, create an original as possible version of it. Art is allowed to be used, but again, no hardcopies. While creating your character, also be sure to check up on the Races and the current state of the RP, to make sure you are aware of what is acceptable and what isn't.

Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Height:
Character Weight:
Character Eye Color:
Character Hair Color:
Character Gender:
Character Race:
Character Background:
Character Description or Picture (For Reference, Optional):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magic in the 4 Worlds is like a life thread. Each world has to deal with it, though some more than others. The magic is most powerful in Rhiza, where it seeps through everything. Sylva and Caern have a far less powerful magic, yet still very present, while Maurana sees almost none at all. The magic in this world comes from a deep secret, one noone knows even exists. It creates and surges all this magic throughout the worlds, allowing those who wield it to do with it as they wish. Generally, there are classifications of these powers. Note, that the magic itself is based on the emotional state and tendencies of its user, and classified accordingly.

- Aine
Aine is the name for light-sided magic, which includes, but is not limited to: Healing, creation, illumination, barriers, growth, elevation.

- Ayesto
Ayesto is the name for more neutral magic, primarily types such as: Teleportation, transformation, invisibility, communication.

- Castyri
Castyri is the darker side of magic, supporting: Destruction, life leeching, mental invasion, decay, Shading.

Since each character is unique we don't want everyone to grab all possible magic. We want fair game, so use common sense and balance when you design your character.

Last edited by Shade on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet   Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:41 am

Locked in order to prevent people from posting here, which creates a problem for merging it into Acceped Characters.
Back to top Go down

Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: General Discussion :: Character Creation-
Jump to: