Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_voting_barSuprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_voting_barSuprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Suprises at the Coast

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprises at the Coast   Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 1:03 am

At a certain distance, Nami held her horses. For her it was close enough. Tere was a clear line drawn for the mermaids, in their minds, where they should stop, and they just arrived at it. She made a couple pirouettes, before hanging still in the water. Her biology, and mermaid biology in a whole, was different from anything in the human world. And that of the anemones just as well. What had been growing here for thousands of years was the untouched nature in which everything came together. Each mermaid was different in its own way, as proven by Veronica's meeting and greet with the former 2 mermaids back at their home. Nami then soon enough took Veronica back, away from the danger lurking over them.

Though the seas weren't entirely without dangers either. As they made their way to the reef again, they were cut off by a group of small creatures. They were like humans, but way smaller, almost the size of a 5 year-old child, and had odd almost octopus legs attached to their heads. Armed with tridents, the 4 encircled the pair. Nami swam gradually around Veronica, protecting her from the 4 assailants, until at one point one of them went in for an attack. the sound Nami made at that point was remarkably alike to the sound of an eagle, though distorted by the water into more musical tones. Her tail strongly whipped the attacker away, but not without leaving a nasty wound. The scales were strong, but not impenetrable. It soon became clear that the screech was not a battle cry, but a cry for help, as more mermaids arrived from behind them. The attackers realized they were outnumbered and retreated, leaving their intended prey behind.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Suprises at the Coast   Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 1:33 am

Veronica scowled at the wound that her guide had received. If it was on the surface she could have fought. She could have helped even, instead of being a dead weight during the fight. Not only had Veronica not brought her gun but it would have been near useless in water. Aside from causing small shock waves the bullet would have easily lost all its power unless it was fire point blank. Veronica followed the other mermaids as they returned to their home, hoping that Nami would make a full recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Suprises at the Coast   Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:56 am

The group of mermaids not only made it back to their home unharmed and clear from any other hostilities, but surprisingly also took turns in carrying along Veronica. Nami had seen Tendou's exhaustion and she could only figure that Veronica would suffer the same. Her tail, bleeding slightly still, didn't go on full throttle, so the other mermaids kept up with her pace, which still was remarkably fast, considering.

Once back, Nami took Veronica over, letting the woman latch onto her back as she went into the castle, searching out a particular room. Like the feeding room, this was completely covered in moss. It looked pretty tender, and Nami let Veronica float in the middle of the room as she herself pushed her tail into the moss, wounded side straight into the plants. After a couple seconds, she pushed away from the wall, revealing her side to be covered in a vague luminescent green-ish goo. The bleeding however stopped, and the young mermaid seemed to no longer feel the pain.

While waiting for the substance to fully do its job, Nami created another bubble for Veronica, adding the oxygen to her already thinning supply. By the time the new sphere had been added to Veronica's collection, the slime on her tail was floating off, having turned somewhat darker, but leaving behind an unscathed mermaid. The only thing that hinted at the attack was the scales having been split and broken at the location of the previous wound. The substance was quite good for tissue regeneration, but the scales weren't soft tissue. They'd have to be regrown over time, or wouldn't ever fully restore to their former glory.
/
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Suprises at the Coast   Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:13 am

Veronica stared in shock at the healing power of the plant. A wound that would take at least a day or two to heal after medical attention was healed in a few minutes by a simple plant. She swam forward touching the mossy material on the wall. Thousands of questions bubbled up in her mind. What was the healing factors? Would this work on humans? Did it work with normal medicine? Could it be grown on the surface? Veronica was far from being a doctor, but as a soldier she always kept these things in mind. In the end though she swam away from the moss. She would rather not try and steal any from her hosts.

Veronica turned to face Nami and pointed out of the cave and then pointed up. She wanted to return to her boat. While the trip had been enjoyable and she had gotten to see the splendor of the waters below, she had spent more than enough time. She needed to return to the surface and hopefully return to her world after that. There was more than a book worth of things to report on and she wasn't the biggest fan of paper work. She slowly began to swim to the exit of the cave, hoping that she remembered the way out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Suprises at the Coast   Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:27 am

Nami swam along, letting Veronica tag along by either pulling her or having her simply hold on. The time they spent was priceless to the mermaid, as she'd been able to show the drylanders weren't as violent as they seemed from afar. With Tendou, the others had shunned her and refused to look, but now that she'd shared her experiences with the phoenix with her kin, they weren't bothered to look into Veronica's visit at all. The more they rose, the colder the water got, further away from the underwater volcano, and at one point the water underneath them became pitchblack, eliminating their problem of being visible to the shallow divers. It didn't take long before they reach the water surface, though the boat was a good distance from where they popped up. Nami took the liberty of bringing Veronica back to her boat, but didn't leave on instant. Instead, she lingered, staying near it like a guard, making sure her visitor would return safely.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Suprises at the Coast   Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Veronica thank whatever deity's existed that the boat was still there. Upon getting to the surface she quickly pulled herself out of the water and back onto the deck of the small sailboat. She shivered as the wind came into contact with her wet skin. Aside from the embarrassment, leaving her clothes on the deck was probably the best choice. She soon dressed back up in her clothing and armor. Feeling much safer(and less embarrassed) she turned back to the mermaid who still floated beside the boat. She gave a small bow and then a wave, attempting to thank the mermaid for the adventure that she had shared. She slowly brought up the anchor and eventually was sent to sail. With one last wave, the sail was hoisted high and the wind caught the sail pulling her away from her aquatic friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suprises at the Coast   Suprises at the Coast - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suprises at the Coast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Rhiza - Monster World :: Shyan Coastline-
Jump to: