Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Kendo Club training.  I_vote_lcapKendo Club training.  I_voting_barKendo Club training.  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Kendo Club training.  I_vote_lcapKendo Club training.  I_voting_barKendo Club training.  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Kendo Club training.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kendo Club training.  Empty
PostSubject: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:04 am

Ryuji returned to the kendo club's room. Emma and Earnest had been waiting for him there. 'Welcome back captain.'
'How did your training go?'

"Just fine so far. I still have a long ways to go."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 am

She walks in and looks at Ryuji before looking over to Emma. "I was able to make it today."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:08 am

Emma replied. "Great, Earnest and I have been here sparring by ourselves the last few days."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:08 am

She nodded. "I need to get training in. I plan to enter the All Worlds Tournament."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 am

Zieg walks in. "Good afternoon, I will be replacing..." looks at his note. "...a teacher named 'pyrus', as the supervisor of this extraciricular 'activity'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:13 am

Earnest replied 'What really? Ryuji and Emma are as well, I'm not going to though."

Ryuji was shocked by her statement.

Emma greeted the teacher. 'Glad to have you sensei.'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 am

She looked at Zieg and nodded. "Nice to meat you sir." She then looked back at Earnest. "I joined this club to better myself. I'm entering the tournament to test and prove myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:15 am

"Carry on, I will be at my desk if anyone needs any help"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 am

She placed her bag down and walked over grabbing a Kendo Stick. "I'm looking forward to when we fight Baka-San" When she said this she looked over at Ryuji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 am

Ryuji turned to Emma, "What did I do?"
Emma just giggled and walked to the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 am

"So....who do I spar with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 am

Zieg sits down at his desk "Does this group plan for any field trips or any major tournaments? Cause any such activities need to go through the school..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:21 am

She looked back at Zieg. "We're planning to enter the All Worlds Tournament. Except for Earnest so far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:22 am

"Then the captain of this club needs to fill out a request form for this tournament." He holds out a sheet of paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:22 am

Gin followed the beat and saw the sign said: "Kendo Club. Everyone is allowed to join." *Gin thought* "I can use this to help me to get better."

*He entered the room that was listed on the flyer, bows and says: "May I please join the club?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 am

Earnest stood up. 'You can spar with me, Namide, but I should warn you, I've gotten better since last time!'

Ryuji went over to the teacher. "Yeah yeah, I'll fill it out."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 am

She looked up seeing Gin and blinked. "Hi Gin-san."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:25 am

*He said to the master* "Can I take that as a 'yes'?" *He said to the teacher* "I hear there's going to be a tournament. I am willing to help, like a manager or something. I do not like fighting"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:26 am

Ryuji told Gin, "Well, I think I can let you in as a manager, we don't have one anymore since Krayvin quit."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 am

She turned to Earnest and nodded before walking into the fighting ring and raised her Kendo Stick while closing her eyes. "Ready when you are Earnest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:29 am

Gin said to the Ryuji" Thank you". He then took off His Dark Red Shoes and stuffed them into his bag.

Afterward, he sat on the floor and crossed his legs, waiting for Ryuji to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:35 am

"Okay, now you'll have to wait a bit for the form to get approved by the school, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 am

"Great, approval? Good thing we have some time before the tournament."

Earnest said to Namide. 'Well, let's do this then.' He stepped into the ring and bowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 am

"I don't make the rules, only follow them..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:46 am

She raised her Kendo Stick and watched Earnest her ears moving back and forth every now and then. "Ready when ever you are Earnest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Club training.    Kendo Club training.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendo Club training.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next