Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Lovely Morning I_vote_lcapLovely Morning I_voting_barLovely Morning I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Lovely Morning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 pm

The sun was about to rise, still early in the morning, before the village would come to life and all work would start to pile up again. Namu sat at an empty pier, the Floating Isle ahead of her, chained as always to the ocean floor to stay in place. She loved the mornings a lot more than the evenings. The day just started and there was so much more to do and enjoy, whereas the evening was the end of your day where you usually stay inside and soon go to bed. Much like a lifetime. But more the fact that you wouldn't see mermaid children play in the evening, but in the early morning before daylight would scare them away. They weren't tame, never got used to the presence of people. Every now and then one would get caught in fishing nets by the hoarders. They never survived. Which was one of the main reasons she pressed the village council into banning hoarding from their society. Fishing with heart and soul made it more natural and didn't cause them to create an excess which they could discard later on, plus it would be really hard to mistake a mermaid for a lil guppy.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Tendou was laying back on a nearby pier, a fishing pole mounted next to him. He was looking up at the sky while relaxing and waiting for any fish to bite. He had a net in the water as well hoping to catch more fish this way. "Hmm...this time of day is always so peaceful and beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Playing with her feet in the water, she placed a hand on her belly. 7 weeks so far. She still had a hard time believing it but. Her nickname was gonna become real soon enough. But for a good while she'd have to be out of the running. No teaching, no training, hell, probably not even fishing. Deciding to take a stroll she jumped into the water, which came to her thighs, then walked up to shore, going through the dew-covered grass until reaching the point where Tendou was fishing. "Not that many you see up this early. You're making this a habit?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:54 pm

"Hmm?" He then looked to her. "Oh, hey Namu. I actually get up earlier in the morning to train." He stretched his arms over his head before sitting up and checking his net seeing no fish he sighed and pulled the net back in as well as reeling his line in. "Usually when I'm done training I come here to relax. Why are you up this early yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:58 pm

"That's great, but. I see you use a net one more time and I'll make sure that the only thing that net will ever catch is bits and pieces of you. Coming down from the ceiling. You know mermaids are still active around this time near the shores, so put that away and don't let me see it again." She left the scolding at that. Still early, no need for a beating yet. "And I'm always up this early. Prefer this time of day. Especially now."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:01 pm

"Sorry, but I always put the net where mermaids avoid anyway." He nodded to near the shoreline. "what do you mean especially now?" He wrapped the net up around his pole and then stood up. "did something change to make you like this time of day more?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:05 pm

"Mermaids change patterns sometimes just like us. Don't use it anymore. And yes, I think you'll be the only one in the whole town who hasn't heard it then." She left what "it" was open, taking another couple steps through the wet grass barefoot. Had left the armor back home anyway, not really gonna need it the coming time. Months. Almost year.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:08 pm

He blinked and then placed the pole and net down. "Is something up Namu Leah?" He tilt his head looking a bit worried now. "I haven't seen you training any Shya lately, and now you're saying I haevn't heard something? I mean it could be because I'm up training early and then rest of the day I'm at work."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:10 pm

"You're surely an odd one, I'll grant you that." She sat down in the grass and gestured him to come over to her, ignoring the fact that her trousers got wet from the dew.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:13 pm

He walked over and sat next to her. "Well...I'm not originally from this town, so I may seem odd because of that." He then looked to her. "So, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:18 pm

She took his hand and placed it on her belly. "Hasn't bulged yet, you probably may not feel anything but. I'm pregnant. 7 weeks now. It's practically the topic of the day all day long. Can't escape it even if my life depended on it." Letting go of his hand she looked out over the stretching ocean, trying to spot any last minute mermaids. "It's my first, so it's new, to say the least. And half the time I feel queasy or just plain tired. I'm taking some tips and even classes from the elderly women who've gone through this more than once. But still, hearing it and experiencing it, completely different."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 pm

"I see...I wish I could help but I wouldn't know anything about child birth or raising children...my family were like animals" He kind of said it jokingly but his voice hinted that he was a bit serious. "So your husband knows...how happy is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:26 pm

"Oh I can't get away from him. For real, I think he's more excited than the whole town together. and I mean, raising kids, I've been doing that for years, all those lil rascals. Having one is something else entirely. And during the pregnancy. Starting the 3rd trimester I'm not gonna be allowed to do jack shit. It's a good ways off for sure, but. Still. Unable to fulfill my duty and do what I'm supposed to do and just sit back and be taken care of. Not my thing."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:30 pm

"That's very understandable on both ends. You won't feel like you get to do what you want, but they are worried about the child too." He looked up at the sky again before laying back on the grass. "If you want any help ever let me know, and I'm willing to help in any way. But only if you ever want the help."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:34 pm

"All I want from you is to fish yourself and not take the risk of the net. Grab a couple hand javelins and start practicing. Else you'll just grow lazy and fat and before you know it you'll be frequenting the bar not as a bouncer but as the drunk." Happened before, 40 years ago. Guy was friendliest of town, good old Gragas. Had the best taste for drinks you would ever know. But the poor sod drank himself into the grave.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:37 pm

"Fishing is just a hobby for me." He looked to her. "I never really wanted to be a bouncer anyway. I always wanted to join the Shya and help protect this town. Which is why I train every morning to better myself."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 pm

She couldn't help but put up a smile. "So, what are you? Humans started here, but they don't come from the outside anymore. Dark Heart consumes all that had remained out there. Angels and Demons haven't come here since the loss of the Dragnil settlement. So it has to be something else. Care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:47 pm

He looked to her. "I'm a rarity for my kind." He sat up and held his hand out a small flame forming over it. However this flame shone a bit brighter and more golden in color than any other flame manipulator's. "The hint is I don't fear death. I mean...I do because it'll end my consciousness and personality, but this body doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:51 pm

"Hmmmm... Necromancers aren't real, so that drops off. Immortality doesn't exactly go around anymore either, except. A phoenix? But those stick close to their nesting grounds, and they can't take human shapes. What else is there. Well obviously not a mermaid."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:57 pm

The fire over his hand faded as he let it die down. "I did say I was a rarity for my kind. I didn't stay around the nesting grounds because I grew tired of being around animals. Especially when I had intelligence. Unfortunately I can't fly so it was a long walk to get here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:01 pm

"Really, a phoenix? Never met one to be honest. I always thought phoenixes were full of pride and always took great pleasure in their lofty status and that sort of stuff. Never expected one to take up the task of being a bouncer. Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 pm

"Who said I'm not very prideful? I am very proud of my fighting strength. But I don't let my pride blind me." He then laid back again resting his hands under his head.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 pm

"Oh, I didn't mean you have no pride, but you're not exactly putting it up as your trademark. Like, a peacock. You don't advertise it. Besides, you've never been going around in your bird form, so it's not apparent."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 10:08 pm

He looked at her. "Do you expect me to take my true form here in a small village, you understand how much panic that would cause? I prefer to live in human form for safety and well it's easier." He then sat up. "Anyway....don't tell anyone what I am, I'd rather keep it secret and not be treated differently. At least not based on what I am...maybe for the crimes I've committed in the past to get by. Remember those days?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 10:26 pm

"Yeah, I do. But honestly, you've lived here for years now, you should know nobody discriminates others for what or who they are. If you don't want me to tell, then I won't, but fearing people won't solve anything. We accept each other, but. You'll have to be honest with the rest as well if you wish to be taken serious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovely Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Lovely Morning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovely Morning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next