Omega Shadow (864)

Share | 

Lovely Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:28 pm

"I know they don't discriminate. It's not that I fear discrimination, I just don't want to deal with questions. But do you mean if I wish to join the Shya that I'll have to be honest with everyone about what I am?" He then sighed. "Do you think my crimes in the past will affect my chances of joining?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylveraine
Legend Member
Legend Member

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:37 pm

"The past is the past. People make mistakes. If you can't accept that they happened then you can't forgive. Shya are guardians of the town, they are to be trusted. People will put their lives in your hands, entrusting you with their safety. Does your past weigh in on it? Yes. Will petty theft and self sustain prevent you from taking training? Hardly. In the end it's not your past that decides whether you will get through the training, unless you personally let it. As for honesty? Obviously. Would you like to have someone watching your door at night against the dark beasts at bay while not even knowing what he or she is? If you wish to become a Shya, then. Yes, you'd have to open up. Because, how can people trust you, if you can't trust them? And questions. You can just say you don't wish to talk much about it. Think in solutions, not problems."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:40 pm

He smiled. "Alright. I'll try." He then looked back at the town. "I'm not sure how people will react to finding they've been living with a phoenix though. But I'd rather be the one to let them know than someone else." He looked back to her. "Namu Leah...enough about me though, how are you doing? Are you happy to be a mother soon?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylveraine
Legend Member
Legend Member

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:46 pm

"Oh nowhere near soon. Easily 7 months or so to go. And really, stop worrying about these things. I don't hate you for being a phoenix, and I highly doubt anyone else will. But, it's exciting and somewhat weird? Knowing something's growing inside you, you know. Another lifeform, a being. A child. Inside you. Just, feels a bit off, and yet it's good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:48 pm

"You know what I meant. Time passes in a blink of an eye at times." He then flicked her forehead teasingly. "But I'm sure you're at least some what prepared to raise a child. You helped me at times when I was arrested in the past. Sure raising a child is going to be different from that but still."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylveraine
Legend Member
Legend Member

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:54 pm

"Like I said. Already raising those young rats that keep screwing around all the time in Shya Training. This'll feel different, though." Behind them, the town started to come to life, the Quest Hall opening and people starting to roam the streets, preparing for a days work. "Looks like it's time to get busy again. If you're serious about applying for Shya, then go to the Mayors office, there you can fill out application forms. Hopefully I'll see you at training then." She got up, messed his hair up before turning around and walking towards the awakening town, straight for the Quest Hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Morning   Today at 5:06 am

Back to top Go down

Lovely Morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2